• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines NBOME's Tolerance Question and KPins.

TrippyPsychonaut

Greenlighter
Hi, this is my first post so I'm sorry in advance if this is not the right place to post.

I took 750ug of NBOME 7 days ago. I got +++ but I was looking for something a bit stronger (Not visually or headspace wise, but more stimulant)

I'm planning on taking 1500ug tomorrow and I've read tolerance with this psychodelic it's quite a bitch (empirically I found it's true compared to pure LSD)
I've read that in 7 days tolerance is about 60% percent recovered, so what should I expect? A 900ug trip if I do this? (That's the dose I've been looking for).

Also, I take 2mg Clonazepam daily but I have no problems with stopping the medication as long as my set and setting are right (which they are).
Last trip I stopped with the meds for 48 hours, should I give it 3 days instead?

Thanks in advance. Happy tripping everybody!

I haven't taken much nbome, but I've heard a full proper reset requires 2 weeks or more. Something about full 5ht2a agonism causing receptor down regulation.

I think increasing dosage drastically to combat tolerance is potentially risky, especially with nbomes. I would just do the full reset and increase dose a little more cautiously.

I did have a friend who did double his dose, tripping multiple times a week on 25i-Nbome until he was up to I believe 18mg. I was worried about him. He thought he was nonchalant but he was perspiring, twitchy and paranoid.
Last trip I stopped with the meds for 48 hours, should I give it 3 days instead?
Someone else feel free to chime in, but 48 hrs should be enough to clear most of the benzo out. The longer the better though.

I used to take a shit ton of NBOMe while there was a lack of LSD in my country say 2015-2018.
I'd always give it 2 weeks between trips as it really is more intensive on your body than LSD & definitely will harm you in the long run or even kill you if you are taking these doses so often.
I took 2000ug weekly for over a year between 2016-2017 and still haven't mentally recovered in the sense I'm not the same & don't view life or existence the same way I did before. Even still there's such a lack of research on the chemical so other than speaking from experience there's really no way of saying how you'll react.

I couldn't comment on whether the clon will affect your trip, I doubt it as I've never experienced any issues taking clon or any benzo on LSD but, as I say NBOMe's are dangerous and still something to be careful combining other drugs with. Take care

Which NBOME would be the main question... as not all are the same.

In any case is risky bussines, going over 1mg of any NBOME is asking for serious trouble. I would keep the dosage the same and accept a ligther trip or wait 1 week and have a deep one again

You probably has listened it tons of times but NBOMEs are pretty much the only dangerous psychedelics out there and they are really dangerous. One overdose and you can go kaput in a pretty stressful way.

So probably the 1.5mgs would be Ok, or a bit too much, but it could get really nasty too

Take care and use more forgiving psychs to explore your limits