View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Nbome

Peacephrog1972

Bluelighter
so....when such awesome drugs in the family of the 2C-!@#$^ exist, why are these dangerous chems being produced and sold?
i imagine the answer to be money.......and the fact that the 2C's became illegal

It's all about the money. Labs don't get into the business to produce "awesome drugs" (well, ok, in a sense, they do since those are the most profitable) they are in it to make money, plain and simple. Given the massive potency increase for not much extra work in synthesis, it makes sense from a business standpoint to drop vanilla 2C-X synthesis in favor of NBOMe

You nailed it. The 2C family was banned, it's not a particularly tough synthesis, the dosage is very low, and they can be distributed on blotter. All of those factors mean huge profit potential for those producing and distributing it. It's a shame that so many chemicals with very respectable safety profiles have been banned, it ends up creating a large market gap just begging to be filled.

I can not agree more theacidtest. This constant battle on Spice has proven to be exactly that. The new cannabinoids are potentially deadly, which the opposition to drugs use to further spread the fear propaganda: "Drugs will kill". But there's a reason the new cannabinoids are potentially deadly, the safer ones were banned.

Which is the craziest of them all....deadly rip off of one of the oldest safest pharmaceuticals in the world!
We can all pray the rest of the US goes the way of colorado

in my state if you get caught with spice you get charged with a heroin or meth charge which is great news. fuck spice if you have ever smoked it before you litterally can feel it killing your brain

What's in it these days? I thought it was fairly okay JWH noids? If you overdose on those kinds of compounds you can get seizures and stuff yes, and there were people who died from more novel cannabinoids in Russia, but other than that I am not sure that there have been studies or proof of types of acute toxicity at appropriate doses?

We don't really allow discussion of brand products because it is very confusing to talk about if the actual identity of the chemicals remains unclear. That is why we talk about the chemicals themselves, directly. :) Just fyi.

But don't get me wrong, I gave up synthetic noids... don't really trust them anymore and hardly like em compared to cannabis... but that is different from saying I know which ones are toxic. You often cannot feel toxicity, and there is a lot of ways to feel crappy that are not direct sign of signficant toxicity e.g. dehydration.

Nbome's are horrible and from my experiences give you weird feelings in your muscles and make you ache

300 mics is not bad for some get up and go and sociability,
the way it has been dosed has been too much machismo.

What's in it these days? I thought it was fairly okay JWH noids? If you overdose on those kinds of compounds you can get seizures and stuff yes, and there were people who died from more novel cannabinoids in Russia, but other than that I am not sure that there have been studies or proof of types of acute toxicity at appropriate doses?

We don't really allow discussion of brand products because it is very confusing to talk about if the actual identity of the chemicals remains unclear. That is why we talk about the chemicals themselves, directly. :) Just fyi.

But don't get me wrong, I gave up synthetic noids... don't really trust them anymore and hardly like em compared to cannabis... but that is different from saying I know which ones are toxic. You often cannot feel toxicity, and there is a lot of ways to feel crappy that are not direct sign of signficant toxicity e.g. dehydration.

I think the days of JWH in smoking blends like Spice are long gone.

I can't find 25-INBOME topic so I write in this. My friend take iv. 80 mg 25I-NBOME. He wanted killl himself. Someone called the hospital. In the 2-3 minuts doctors came to him.
In first step he got a benzodiazepines drugs. He lives. 3 mg 25I-NBOME can kill you. He take 80 mg. It is amazing! Is it possible to explain? Whether he was saved by benzodiazepines?

Sorry I can read, but my active english is very poor. I have hope that you understend me.

Is NBOMe worth taking for someone who likes psychedelic drugs?

It gets a pretty bad rap on here, mostly because it's apparently been passed off as other things like LSD, but I was just wondering if anyone had any good experiences with it.

It gets a pretty bad rap on here, mostly because it's apparently been passed off as other things like LSD

No, that's not why it gets a bad rap. It's because it's incredibly dangerous. It can kill you even at normal recreational doses and the reasons why are unclear.

I have had about 20 experiences at 250-300 mics that are satisfactory.

Is NBOMe worth taking for someone who likes psychedelic drugs?
I like NBOOM's. I have tested 25C-NBOME, 25I-NBOME, 25B-NBOME, 25P-NBOME, 25N-NBOME and 25D-NBOME.

My dosages:
25C-NBOME 500mcg - 1,4 mg
25I-NBOME - 1 mg
25D-NBOME - 2,8 mg
25N-NBOME - 1 mg
25B-NBOME - 1 mg

In Poland NOOM's are very popular. In polish drugs-forum are:
1763 posts about 25C
1099 posts about 25I
750 posts about 25B
1200 posts aobtu 25D

25D-NBOME is more psychodelic and euphoric than LSD. I love it!

I thing than pople death becouse eat powder. In poland very much pople take blotter but hospitalisation is very rare. You must observe doses. For example: 1 mg 25N-NBOME is good, 2 mg is propably dangerus. You must not pull the nose. If you pull the start is faster but side effects are very highers. Take on gum. (orall)

If someone sell fake LSD and it is NBOOM's is very stupid. Terapheutic index for NBOOM's is little. If you can not measure appropriate dosage do not touch this.