View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

nBome Tolerance?

IllestAddiction

Greenlighter
So on Friday I took 2 tabs of 25d at school, and I tripped really hard. So I decided to take another 2 tabs on Monday, expecting to have the same experience, but i hardly tripped at all. Was this because of a tolerance? If so how long should someone wait to trip again on nBome?

Nbome chemicals generally have a strong tolerance for about 2 weeks from what I've seen, certainly so for only three days. I'd say it's best to keep at least a month in between experiences for best results. I'd also say trips are better enjoyed outside of school, but I know you'll probably disagree.

Nbome chemicals generally have a strong tolerance for about 2 weeks from what I've seen, certainly so for only three days. I'd say it's best to keep at least a month in between experiences for best results. I'd also say trips are better enjoyed outside of school, but I know you'll probably disagree.

I tend to have better visuals at school for whatever reason, also it justs makes it more fun seeing crazy shit while everyone else is completely sober.

Nbome chemicals generally have a strong tolerance for about 2 weeks from what I've seen, certainly so for only three days. I'd say it's best to keep at least a month in between experiences for best results.

I think that's a general rule of thumb for all psychedelics, not just NBOMes. (Well, you might be able to get away with doing LSD or shrooms every weekend for a month straight, but your mind's gonna start to fry if you keep going at that rate for any longer than that)

I've noticed that as well^^
If I trip two weekends in a row the second trip is usually just as strong, but not always.
Three weekends in a row though and the intensity definitely becomes noticeably diminished and I start to lack the psychedelic state of mind, and without that even a trip with strong visuals can seem rather boring in comparison.

In my experience NBOMes were worse than other psychedelics in this regard. With 4 substituted tryptamines and LSD I could easily get strong effects after 3-4 days. With NBOMes I experienced occasions my tolerance was ruined multiple weeks.

^ That's true, a lot of people have said they get stronger tolerance from NBOMes than from other psychs.

They do build a higher tolerance due to the full agonism and higher affinities for certain receptors.