Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

NBOMe(s) and amphetamine mix?

Cida

Greenlighter
Hi.

Assuming they were taken in sensible doses, I was just wondering how NBOMes and amphetamine would interact? And what if the amphetamine dosage was less than the usual recreational dose (e.g 1/2 or 1/4th)?

I acknowledge that not much is currently known about NBOMes but I'd appreciate any knowledge on personal experiences or any history of bad/harmful effects (with contrast to just taking one or they other).

Hope this is the right section. Thanks.

Edit: To anyone considering this combo, it looks as though it's not worth the risk. If that's not enough to deter you, make sure you at least have some benzos ready should anything go wrong.

Last edited:
Hey Cida And welcome to Bluelight. I have not personally taken this combo. Both substances cause vasoconstriction so mixing these two substances could produce negative results.

Symptoms of Dangerous Generalized Vasoconstriciton.
high blood pressure, headache, double-vision, sudden onset of slurred speech, sudden onset of clumsiness/imbalance, immediate difficulty performing routine tasks/muscular paralysis/loss of muscle control. All these are associated with stroke--the number 1 danger from extreme vasoconstriction and high blood pressure.

I hope someone can give you some insight on this. If not then I would hold off until you are able to get some decent information. I personally avoid being my own lab rat.
Also since the list of negative effects of NBOMes include paranoia, fear, and panic the addition of a amphetamines may increase this risk as they manipulate chemicals associated with these possible symptoms.

PHR---> PD

Last edited:
as NSA said, with this combo you put a lot of strain on your body with all that vasocostriction.

please if you do this, start out with 1/4 of the dose you're used to (or even less) and build your way up from there.

Appreciate the info; thank you. I guess anyone attempting this combo should probably take a lower dose of NBOMe(s) too.

In addition to this combo, do you think it would it be a good idea to take a benzo? If so, which would be most appropriate?

If you're wanting to actually trip, the benzo will likely dull the effects. Benzos are commonly used to end a frightening trip.

Personally, I wouldn't ever even think of doing this combo, but then again I'll never put any Nbome-PEA's in me again either. Suffice to say it could be very dangerous, as Nbomes are frequently very stimulating as is. Save the benzo for if you feel like you really need it.

exactly. I'd say take 1/4 of both and if things go south take a benzo. I don't know why would you take amph.with an already stimulant drug tho (aren't PEAs substituted amphetamines?) , but if you REALLY want to do it please do it in the safest way possible

^ Amphetamine is short for alpha-methylphenethylamine. Amphetamine itself is a phenethylamine.

As far as this combo goes, it seems like body temperature would be my biggest concern. 25I-NBOMe caused a dramatic rise in body temperature almost immediately for me... adding amphetamine sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Seems like a potentally dangerous mix, considering people have died from reasonable dosages of just NBOMes. I believe 25B and 25I are the especially dangerous ones. What are you hoping to gain from this mix?

It's always been my experience that amphetamine markedly reduces the psychedelic effects of psychedelics. Actually so much, that if enought speed is snorted I'm sure it's completely possible to abolish all psychedelic effects of a trip that way.

Of cause, it partly depends on ROA and in which order the drugs are consumed. If the amphetamine is taken orally before or with the psychedelic there might be slightly more synergy (also if the psy dose is large, it will overpower the speed more) But snorting a line of amphetamine when tripping has always deducted from the psychedelic experience for me. My head clears up, thoughts get more "speedy" than psychedelic, and most important, amount of morphing, colour saturation and CEV and OEV goes down.

Mixing stimulants and psychedelics is mostly counterproductive if you ask me. This is my experience and my opinion of that combo. I don't take amphetamine anymore for health reasons, but I've done this mix of psyhedelics, mostly LSD (but also 2C or trypt's) and amphetamine, beyond count. Probably 50 times or more, I don't remember.

I've read people saying that mixing adderal tablets with LSD is more euphoric, than either alone. That might very well be so, but I'm pretty sure it's changing your headspace no matter what.

Also, I have to agree with this being quite stupidly dangerous, especially considering that not much interesting can really be gained from the combination. NBOMe's are pretty clear head and stimulating already. Again, it's just my opinion, of cause, Cida can do as he pleases with his life, hey, it's a free world (not so much in Russia, but that's another story).

I'm in the same boat as all the responders: NBOMes are bad, mm'kay.. haha, but seriously, I think if I ever did them again, it'd be threshold dose at most, but it's highly unlikely that I will, possibly in combination with a tryptamine, but certainly not an amphetamine. It seems the few times I've gone with NBOMes that they were pretty speedy, and I can handle a fair amount of stimulants, not that I try to.not a good speedy, either, not uncomfortable, but certainly not ignorable.

This sounds like a very dangerous combo. I wouldn't mix any psychedelic with a stimulant, let alone an NBOMe.

I don't have any first hand experience with this one but from what I've read it really is a strong vasocostrictor which is bad. Ever had propylhexadrine? you don't want to trust me.

I've done this, caused extreme mania and some embarrassing social moments due to being overconfident and tripping, very scattered, extreme vasoconstriction, burning skin, felt very neurotoxic.
Bad hang over.

NBOMes make people energized and erratic enough already, adding amphetamine to them is just over-the-top.

Sounds risky, with respect to vasoconstriction as has been mentioned. Personally would not do it.

I'm thankful for all the sensible responses.

After reading, I've decided it's a reckless idea. I discourage anyone from trying this combo but if you're going to anyway, at least have some benzos and a friend handy.

Benzo's would be a must, amphetamine and NBOMe combo's could cause such a rush for me it would feel like I was going to explode. Not a fun rush either, just uncomfortable.

I've taken 25i nboh 1mg and an adderal (not sure.of the dosage, it was round and orange) the result was super boring visuals and headspace and a feeling like a Mac truck trying to pound its way outta my chest. might not be the same combo as you are talking, but it's very very close. Nboh's are weaker than NBOMe's, and adderall is weaker than straight speed, and im a very healthy guy, never really take stims just psychs and weed, so just take that experience as fair warning.