View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

nbome od suspected

Shroomin407kush

Greenlighter
Okay so 3 nights ago tonight I took a tab of what I thought was LSD, about two hours in my hands and feet were all turned inwards and there shortly after I had a seziure after the seziure I became catatonic I cpuldnt respond to anytho g at all my eyes were full of water n as my mom put it I looked crazy out of my mind now I've taken nbome before while on my meds qich I will list below never had no problems.it was so weird the last thing I remember was everything was coming and going so fast that I couldn't retain anything until I just blacked out it took 5 cops to restrain me n I wasn't even aware of anything I was doingg. When I got to the hospital they said by my numbers I was dead.they said my blood was acidosis and that my white blood count was messed upp.they gave me two doses of midazolam and valium Wich did nothing at all I didn't come to untill after an hour of being at the hospital,they had me strapped down and everything they ccathd me and also my potassium was low. I was in the hospital for 2 days.needless to say the whole event was a bit scary,

If anyone can tell me what happen thatd be great

Lithium carbonate 1350mg daily
Paxil 60mg daily
Triliptal 1200mg daily
Valium 10 mg daily

N the o ly one I wasnt on when I previously tripped on nbome was paxil
I was under the impression it'd just make the trip weaker guess I was wrong

I hate to tell you, but lithium is actually well-known to cause seizures when interacting with many psychedelics, including LSD. If you thought what you had was LSD and you've taken lithium with NBOMes without issue before then it's possible that you actually did have LSD this time and just suffered from this sort of negative interaction. But it's hard to say for sure, and we don't allow drug IDs here since we really don't know.

Notably, while I've heard of a lot of seizures caused by psychedelics and lithium, I've yet to hear of any actual deaths. Hopefully that says at least something about its safety, but it could just be coincidence....

I hope you're feeling a bit better now at least?

Yes as soon as I woke up in the hospital it was fine but once before I oded on 25b-nbome and it was exactly the same like leading up to the seziure and everything

Would LSD and nbo.e present the same symthoms??Idk but I k ow the 25b-nbome was o fact 25b nbome my sister took it n had no bad interactions as I did

That sounds terrifying, I hope it scared you enough to not touch psychedlic drugs again, stimulants might be good to avoid too. If you really must get high smoke weed or do downers.

I hate to tell you, but lithium is actually well-known to cause seizures when interacting with many psychedelics, including LSD. If you thought what you had was LSD and you've taken lithium with NBOMes without issue before then it's possible that you actually did have LSD this time and just suffered from this sort of negative interaction. But it's hard to say for sure, and we don't allow drug IDs here since we really don't know.

Notably, while I've heard of a lot of seizures caused by psychedelics and lithium, I've yet to hear of any actual deaths. Hopefully that says at least something about its safety, but it could just be coincidence....

That sounds terrifying, I hope it scared you enough to not touch psychedlic drugs again, stimulants might be good to avoid too. If you really must get high smoke weed or do downers.
Speed I'm fine with no issues there and shrooms I have no issues with either just nbome twice now I've had seziureds and ended up in the hospital n also I've do e smoked DMT and done 2c-e no problem there eitjer looking for insight

Like others said: that you got away with tripping on other psychedelics in the past does not mean it's safe, you could still get such seizures with them and while most of the time people don't die from seizures it's really not something to play with so please stop.
But, it's certainly possible that the odds are a bit higher even with NBOMe's, virtually guaranteeing them.

Would LSD and nbo.e present the same symthoms??Idk but I k ow the 25b-nbome was o fact 25b nbome my sister took it n had no bad interactions as I did

Well, LSD and 25B-NBOMe might be quite different psychedelics, but ultimately they are the same kind of drug, so I wouldn't be surprised if they could cause the same adverse health effects under the right circumstances. When lithium is in the picture that seems much more likely.... I've honestly heard tons of stories like yours, including both seizures and having to be held down by many cops, on lithium and guaranteed LSD. But, I've also heard of stories like that on NBOMes. Realistically probably any psychedelic could do it at the right time, and lithium must just potentiate something done by them that normally isn't too strong in the safer ones like LSD. That's how it seems from all the interactions anyway....

Like others said: that you got away with tripping on other psychedelics in the past does not mean it's safe, you could still get such seizures with them and while most of the time people don't die from seizures it's really not something to play with so please stop.
But, it's certainly possible that the odds are a bit higher even with NBOMe's, virtually guaranteeing them.
Yea im definitely not doing no more unidentified tabs but I will be taking part in shrooms. As I've never had an issue with shrooms

Well, LSD and 25B-NBOMe might be quite different psychedelics, but ultimately they are the same kind of drug, so I wouldn't be surprised if they could cause the same adverse health effects under the right circumstances. When lithium is in the picture that seems much more likely.... I've honestly heard tons of stories like yours, including both seizures and having to be held down by many cops, on lithium and guaranteed LSD. But, I've also heard of stories like that on NBOMes. Realistically probably any psychedelic could do it at the right time, and lithium must just potentiate something done by them that normally isn't too strong in the safer ones like LSD. That's how it seems from all the interactions anyway....
I know why does lithium havta be so shitty n effect everything I'm stuck doing limited psycjadelics Downers and speed I'm yet to try 5-meo-dmt

It sucks but that's the way it is: you're on quite a few psychiatric medications. I am on one or two as well, but not nearly as bad off. Unfortunately being on something like lithium is hardly ever for shits and giggles, and as was said before: you're still risking your health taking any psychedelics at all.
5-MeO-DMT is a bad idea, although it doesn't last that long it is quite strong in effect. It is also less physically safe than DMT is. It's quite irresponsible to combine them, you have some accepting to do.

I had to quit psychedelics as well for years, and my risks weren't even serious: I just wasn't up to it would not have been risky to my health. You just need to get your priorities straight and reconsider your impatience. What is most important, always, is that you function well - managing in life is always most important even if it is sometimes easy to undervalue, just being a basic prerequisite for everything but hardly something worthwhile in itself. If you can in the future trip again it will be a blessing, but in the meanwhile it shouldn't even compare to being healthy and well.

You can disagree with me and I don't really care, but I think that this would show something that is unhealthy.

It sucks but that's the way it is: you're on quite a few psychiatric medications. I am on one or two as well, but not nearly as bad off. Unfortunately being on something like lithium is hardly ever for shits and giggles, and as was said before: you're still risking your health taking any psychedelics at all.
5-MeO-DMT is a bad idea, although it doesn't last that long it is quite strong in effect. It is also less physically safe than DMT is. It's quite irresponsible to combine them, you have some accepting to do.

I had to quit psychedelics as well for years, and my risks weren't even serious: I just wasn't up to it would not have been risky to my health. You just need to get your priorities straight and reconsider your impatience. What is most important, always, is that you function well - managing in life is always most important even if it is sometimes easy to undervalue, just being a basic prerequisite for everything but hardly something worthwhile in itself. If you can in the future trip again it will be a blessing, but in the meanwhile it shouldn't even compare to being healthy and well.

You can disagree with me and I don't really care, but I think that this would show something that is unhealthy.

I completely understand what your saying n yes health always comes first but psychs are my life as I've falling on love with mushrooms and DMT as I've had no adverse effects with either substances the main drugs I'd like to still try are 4-ho series 2c-p PCP ,pce,4-aco-dmt and other related compounds n also dob and Dom I know it presents a health issue but I'll be on these meds my entire life I don't think that any of them would cause death maybe seziureds but not death n I appreciate you're corcern n here's a list of drugs I've done

Weed daily
Coke daily for 3 years
Opiates daily for 4 years
Over 40 shrooms trips as high as 14 grams
Mxe
Meth
Synthetic shrooms
2c-e
25i-nbome & 25c-nbome at 10mg doses
MDMA
Mda
DMT at 100mg doses
Amanitas
And I'm pretty sure that's it n also of those were completely fine while taking lithium so that's why it's a bit hard to understand what's okay n what's not I do appreciate your concern though

So you're OK way seizures then as long as they don't lead to death?

Just because you did a drug once or twice and didn't die or have seizures doesn't mean nothing bad will ever happen and you ate free to keep doing the unharmed

Dissociatives like K or MXE (assuming that MXE has anti-depressant potential) may have stronger anti-depressant action when taken together with lithium but may also have longer duration. Unsure of how irresponsible it is.
Interaction with amanitas I also don't know.

Serotonergic psychedelics like 2C-X, tryptamines, NBOMe's, LSD etc can all apparently cause seizures with lithium which you must avoid (just realize how much of a drug problem you have if you dismiss the gravity of seizing, having the cops involved, being told you nearly didn't make it. If that's just a 'bit scary' but nothing else maybe you are on too many mood stabilizers hehe).

I would especially steer clear of DOM and DOB, maybe also 2C-P, you should just not take psychedelics but that goes double for the less forgiving and more efficacious ones.

So you're OK way seizures then as long as they don't lead to death?

Just because you did a drug once or twice and didn't die or have seizures doesn't mean nothing bad will ever happen and you ate free to keep doing the unharmed
Dissociatives like K or MXE (assuming that MXE has anti-depressant potential) may have stronger anti-depressant action when taken together with lithium but may also have longer duration. Unsure of how irresponsible it is.
Interaction with amanitas I also don't know.

Serotonergic psychedelics like 2C-X, tryptamines, NBOMe's, LSD etc can all apparently cause seizures with lithium which you must avoid (just realize how much of a drug problem you have if you dismiss the gravity of seizing, having the cops involved, being told you nearly didn't make it. If that's just a 'bit scary' but nothing else maybe you are on too many mood stabilizers hehe).

I would especially steer clear of DOM and DOB, maybe also 2C-P, you should just not take psychedelics but that goes double for the less forgiving and more efficacious ones.
Seziures do CO CERN me greatly n I hope to never have another n I appreciate everyone's concern and advice I would and will continue to indulge in shrooms and DMT as I've never had an issue with them