View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Nbome eye problem.

vaivai1

Greenlighter
Hey there i took nbome about 2 months ago ( i dont know wich one nbome) and i have very bad situation in my eyes. week ago i took MDMA and i think it made my sight worse . now i can see so badly floaters, fast flickering "visual snow" and my sight is worse I think i see objects in low cuality especially in night. sorry for my english. can anyone help me ? will my sight get worse after time? im so scared :\

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2d/Visualsnow-80.jpg

thats how i can see things :((((((

No experience with NBome's but I can say my 84 years old mother all of a sudden had a lot of floaters. For two days she didn't think much of it but went to a doctor and she had to have an eye surgery that day. She had an exploding retina which needs treatment right away.

I am not saying that is what you have. If you all of a sudden have a lot of floaters that were not there a week ago I would get checked out by an eye doctor immediately. You have to make a judgment call. I can not see how a psychedelic drug, even a NBome would cause a lot of floaters. That is different.

I am not one to post medical stuff, but this just happened to my mother so it is a real thing when it comes to floaters. A few floaters throughout life is normal. A lot all of a sudden can be a medical issue as evidenced by my mother's situation. And no, she has never taken a psychedelic. :)