View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

nbome cross tolerance experiment and data... I ALSO HAVE A QUESTION

nokia2003

Greenlighter
ayee, been lurkin here for years and been experimenting with what i believe to be 25i-nbome.. but for some reason i have reasons to think it may be 25c, 2ci, or lsa. also.. i need to ask a question about cross tolerance..

-so idk if if "swim" is required here but anyways, swim had come across a chemical that he thinks is 25i-nbome.
-a while ago, the dealer says to swim that this is lsd, and wont say the dosage of the supposed "lsd" tabs. (sketchy and stupid ass dealer. he never knew himself, he had to ask his dealer about the dosage of the tabs.. and when swim asked him if he asked his dealer, he would say, "oh, i forgot to ask, i'll ask now").
-swim thought this was lsd at the time and dosed 1 tab on tongue with extreme minimal effects, barely to no effects whatsoever, only achieved mild headspace.
-3-4 days later: swim once again obtains more supposed "lsd" and doses 4 tabs and has a very good time (color enhancement, wavy visuals, thought patterns/spiritual experience/mania, fish eye view, mild body load)
-no after effects, no "hangover", it was all a good experience.
-1-2 days later: swim dosed one tab. little to no effects (minimal headspace feeling, normal vision just seems a little more clear and vivid)
-3-4 days later: swim obtains magic mushrooms and eats 4 grams. 2g's of gold caps and 2g's of blue caps concluding with little to no effect (computer screen letters were wavy, mild color enhancement, mild body load, not-to-fast thought patterns... no potential for a trip)
-6-7 days later: swim doses 5 tabs and has effects. (heavy fish eye vision, art appreciation, visual enhancement, mild body load, CEV's) overall an okay experience, more visually interesting than the 4 tab dose swim took but nowhere near as mental.
-7-8 days later (today): swim is planning to dose on magic mushrooms, how would swim's tolerance be at this point?

before you answer, let me say that swim found out that he has been obtaining whats most likely to be a research chemical and not LSD on his 5 tab dose. Due to the extreme bitterness and tongue numbing sensation. the bitterness lasted well into an hour, brushing your teeth and drinking water doesn't help at all. the taste was chemically, and the tabs that swim has have the scent of something citrusy/lemony. a friend of swim put a blacklight over the substance and the tabs started to glow pink... let me also say that swim's dealer is so fried that he forgot his empty sheet of tabs in the car. swim blacklighted the empty tab to compare so we know that it wasn't the paper or ink that caused the pink glow. one more thing, swim remembers the duration of every dose he took, they all last 10-12 hours, and the onset was almost non-existant.

so my main questions:
-what chemical do you believe this was this from these vague descriptions given? and what the hell does the pink glow signify (if anything)?
-how is my tolerance based off the info i gave you and your personal experience? if swim ate 2 grams of mushrooms how would that go?

Due to the bitterness and numbing, I'm 99% certain you got an nbome. But we don't do ID threads here. All we can tell you for certain is it wasn't LSD.

There are chances you will not feel a thing from two grams of dried cubensis, given the onslaught your receptors have recently gone through.

I believe it's either 25i or 25c and they are doing a number on your receptors, that's why your having trouble getting good effects. 2 grams of potent mushroom shake would certainly make me have a psychedelic experience although not very visual.

Get a test kit. Then you can know if you're actually taking LSD and not some other bullshit.