View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Nbome and strong k2 ...lol

PIM P

Greenlighter
I remember taking a tab of some nbome. It was a white tab with black symbols on it. It was me and about 6 or 7 of my friends at a trap house chill in. We took it together and we're tripping pretty decent...little tracers here and there melting.. Then one of my homies pulls out a joint of k2( we didn't have weed) :/... All I remember after hitting the joint is we all ascended into another dimension. I remember looking at my friends and they melted into the walls which were all covered with cow fur splattering like someone took them and the walls and started painting lol. Then when I looked to the left I seen one of my homies swimming in a sea full of fish and money lmao. Then after maybe 5 min we all descended back down. Then my homies brother came home and kicked us all out while we were only 2 hours into the trip...:( but overall it was fun

Hm, 2 drugs that are pretty dangerous on their own. maybe combining them it cancels out though8)

kinda funny though, back when i was in highschool there was this group of kids who would hang out in, was you say a "trap house", and nbome all the time lol

Last edited: