• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Nauseous from smoking weed? Is it normal?

George1012

Bluelighter
I've searched around but here's my case. This doesn't happen often. The other night I took a few big rips of a pretty good hybrid through a glass piece and felt a heavy body-mind high for about 25-30min then began to get the spins and get nauseous. My body felt very heavy and kind of numb almost like I'd been drinking but I hadn't. The reason I ask is because I had only a small amount, about half a bowl. This stuff was obviously pretty good but is nausea and spinning a common occurrence?

Of course everyone is different, but in my experience cannibus always takes nausea away. I think most people would agree. Are you sure your not just coming down with the flu or something?

i've heard of a few people becoming sick from weed.

i myself have gotten a very lightheaded episode once and blacked out and collapsed.

One of my longtime best buds had the same problem, Everyone in his family would literally puke when i first started smoking him out, Could be the taste, Coughing, Too big of hits, Etc. Try having a low to non sugary drink to sip on for the taste after smoking, Ease in with little hits, And see how you feel, If you take too big of a hit sometimes you swallow a bit it gets caught in your throat and that activates the gag reflex which churns your stomach, Coughing does the same sometimes, Esp if you've drank alot fluids befpre hand, Goodluck.

I've never ever been sick from weed, but I've witnessed it numerous times. So yeah, seems pretty common.

Thanks for the replies. Last night it happened again. The only thing I can link with it is having an empty stomach, I'm talking painfully empty as in I hadn't eaten in at least 8+ hrs. All the times its happened has been after a long work day without getting to eat anything. Having gulped down a huge cola zero before didn't help.

It's happened to me when my tolerance was pretty low. Once last month I thought I was literally going to vomit, it got so bad.

With such a low tolerance I have to take a few mins after every couple of hits to see where my buzz is... Not to mention weed is all so different in quality these days!

I experience a similar phenomenon when I wake up don't smoke: my stomach is a whirlwind!