• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Nausea on shrooms and acid?

I don't generally get nausea, so much as I get a jittery feeling, feel cold and such. It only last an hour or so for most psychs. I'd call it a nameless anxiety. You're nervous and anxious, but you have no idea why. Then it really hits you and the world becomes one.

I don't generally get nausea, so much as I get a jittery feeling, feel cold and such. It only last an hour or so for most psychs. I'd call it a nameless anxiety. You're nervous and anxious, but you have no idea why. Then it really hits you and the world becomes one.

When 'I' merge with 'Myself'

The ego desolves
All that worry and anxiety is overcome with zen-like peace and you wonder to yourself where this absolute understanding has been hiding throughout your life.

If you embrace this mindset strong enough, you may be lucky enough to hold onto it past the trip and even throughout the rest of your life.

Good luck to you on your travels, Bring Music!

Some people get nauseous, a friend of mine with a weak stomach got pretty sick the first time she tried LSD. I've heard shrooms are a little more prone to nausea than LSD. I've experienced a little bit of nausea from LSD but never been sick.

The agitated anxious state people describe is better described as excitedness.., which is full body, and can leave you out of breathe. I think this is because everything starts to become more much engaging

I've only experienced slight nausea which is more of a feeling of stomach discomfort than actualy at risk of puking. That being said, that's only for the come up. I got really sick once on mushrooms during the last hour once.

lsd never gave me nausea or anxiety. Very smooth