Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

nausea and extreme reactions on a very small dose of MDMA

borega

Bluelighter
Hi,

So when taking mdma I can only tollerate very small doses. 60mg of the pure crystal (tested) allready give me bad nausea and acid reflux as well as stomach pain and a generall "I dont feel good" feel. I get very light sensitive as well. Lights that later seem perfectly fine start to hurt my eyes.
It all blows over in a matter of minutes at around the 1,5h mark after ingestion. Its like smth just changes in my belly. the pressure goes away (before I often feel like my inside is pushing up on my throat) and with it the nausea faids away. Its all great after that but I rly can enjoy the roll with such a rough start! I see my friends drop 100mg + of the same crystal (same batch same baggy) and be all fine.

I tried anti accids when my stomach is starting to ramble and while it helps with the accid reflux I then feel like iam carrying stones in my belly... doesnt rly help :(
I got the tip to take several small doses in a timespan to "soften the blow" or comeup, but I react this harsh to only 50-60mg so how much lower should I go?
Any other ideas where my problems could be coming from? Any ideas how to solve it?

thx

Forgot to say: Iam male, 194cm tall, about 88kg in weight

Have something lite to eat prior to dropping - something like toast or baked potato. Have you tried taking an over the counter sickness med? Do you swallow the mdma or bomb it (wrapped in a small piece of tissue).

Some people feel sick with the taste.

Have you tried an alternative ROA ?

Come up nausea is pretty common, if you are experienced with smoking weed a little bit (just enough to feel the effects - not more!) always really helps me with it. Don't try this is you're new to cannabis because that will probably be counterproductive.

Some people are just higher strung. I am and i barf everytime if the dose was proper. Try to think of it in a different way. "ex: Im going to barf...... but once that passes. ITS ON!" Sounds like you are too in your head.

As long as you know you have MDMA, you can safely combine it with ondansetron. That removes nausea caused by pharmaceuticals (and hence also MDMA and psychedelics). I don't take MDMA without it anymore. Without it the first 2 hours after ingestion is really bad for me. I've tried all the nausea tricks in the book, and nothing has worked or even made a difference. I haven't tried plugging though, so if you're fine with that you could give it a try. :)

Last edited: