• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Naturally tolerant to MDMA?

Cinz

Greenlighter
So I got some MDMA and I'm 100% sure its very good. I went thru over half a gram in 10 different times in two days trying to feel something but couldnt. A few hours ago I did it again orally in a capsule and I smoked a bowl and I think I felt good for 30 mins but no where near rolling. I was on wellbutrin beore for adhd and coming off drugs to deal with withdrawals. I stopped that a few days ago so it doesnt interfere with mdma. Could it be a lack of serotnion or something?

Did you personally test this exact batch with a reagent test kit? If not, there's absolutely no way to be certain that it's actually MDMA. You say you dosed 10 times, were any of these doses at least .1 grams or more? Pretty much everyone without a tolerance will have a very noticeable roll at this amount. Wellbutrin doesn't inhibit the effects of MDMA, and even if it did, the vast majority of it would be out of your system within the few days you took off. If you didn't test it and took at least .1 grams in one of your doses, then you most likely don't have MDMA.

I'm going to say you have no idea it's good unless you tested it. Judging by 1/2 gram dose your not into testing or to informed on mdma. Read around here some more and test your shit!

I second and third the responses here. Testing your stuff is very underrated, and it is a crucial element of staying safe.

To answer your question directly with the assumption that what you have is mdma, idiosyncratic responses are always possible. Some stimulants can be cross tolerant. Wellbutrin doesn't seem to be, as it is not an SSRI or a MAOi (this is one you should never mix with). Were you on any other medications?

Though I find it curious that you started on the Wellbutrin to come off drugs, and then you took mdma lol. Maybe it's a sign that you shouldn't have dropped in the first place? On a more serious note, after reading your post more thoroughly, if it didn't affect you the first time and then you re-dosed so soon, you're most likely not going to feel it on successive doses so close to each other. Your weight and dose are also factors that weren't specified, so that's important info too.

In any case, you should at least wait another month before you try again.