• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Natural psychedelics (mescaline, shrooms, DMT) Vs RC's

we should compare phens rc with natural phens and tryptamine rc with natural tryptamine otherwise, its useless imo.
benzo rabbit, have you ever compared 2ce with mescaline? IMO, Id agree that 2ce is very spiuritual, but mescaline is even more for me.

If you mix together 4-aco-dmt with small (like 10% of your aco dosage) levels of 4-ho-met, 4-aco-dpt, dpt etc you may have better results. But be careful if you do and start low
That's a really good idea I will have to try sometime.

I don't think anyone is attacking RC psychs tho. On any given day I'd be far more likely to take 2cb or al-lad than, say, dmt or psilocybin.

I just think there is an intangible quality present with the naturals that the RC'S lack. Call it earthiness, completeness, spiritual, teaching or what you will.

I think I have seen enough anecdotes noting the difference that I am almost convinced it does not arise from set. I think people experimenting with psychedelics of all people would believe this subjectively oft noted difference is not simply a case of mind over matter.

The natural psychedelics for whatever reason do seem to generally be capable of more healing and insight than the RC - while also being less recreational. This would seem to arise from intelligent design or even other presences in my opinion, though supporters of randomness may be more inclined to disagree.

I'm sure we can all agree that any psychedelic when used properly by the right audience can be a very spiritual and very healing tool.

I realize a lot of ppl think DMT is the ultimate, but I just found it incredibly weird. It's the most alien experience ever and I didn't derive much spiritual value from it. LSD on the other hand lets me go inward or onward and touch on the divine in ways that are more tangible. IMO LSD is the best psychedelic, when accounting for spiritual value, body load, come down, entertainment value, etc...

qft

I agree that mescaline (even synthesised mescaline HCl), mushrooms, cannabis, even nitrous I guess all have a rich/organic feel, like they are so deeply layered that you can find something new in them each time.

With synthetic psychedelics like LSD, 2cb I find they have a way more predictable effect, and can have a 'dirty' feel. I find though mainly that the naturals I basically cannot fault, but synthetics either have some magic to them that makes them unique or they just don't. For example I find LSD and MDMA feel very chemical but also simply have an obviously unique mechanism of action that makes them feel quite special and therefore in ways as good as naturals, though just with different character. 2cb though I found just felt very chemically/dirty and I didn't like it much at all, though at a half dose it was a nice enhancer of things

I didn't even notice this until after I had done quite some experimentation with all of them, and I didn't ascribe the difference to the natural vs synthetic thing for a while after that, so I don't think it's fully a placebo effect. I've never tried synthetic tryptamines though and will be trying 4-aco-DMT soon so will have to see if that follows this trend, as it may simply be that the 'stimmy'-ness of 2cb, LSD, MDMA is what gives them a chemical or dirty feel at times. Interestingly even though mescaline is a phen and definitely kept me awake for a while, not once did it feel pushy or manic like other phens and LSD can

Last edited:
Great post and food for thought iamthesuck. Varying amounts of analogues are most likely responsible for differences in subjective experiences. This still does not explain why people still consistently encounter the 'fungi teacher' as others have called it. Why is this presence often encountered among all different people using various strains of mushrooms?

How about cannabis? It is so superior to any synthetic cannabanoids of which there have been many. While selective breeding has improved and strengthened the experience (higher thc levels), it still appears that no synthetic cannabanoid will touch the medicinal benefits and non-toxic experience offered by natures concoction of thc in combination with cbd. Consider that these terpenoids serve no obvious purpose to the plant, so why has millions of years of evolution not eliminated them?

N2o was mentioned above as well and again: naturally occurring and offers a level of depth and a unique experience in a different league than any other dissociative imo.

Last edited:
Cocaine is natural an its so safe and amazing Lol. So is Belladonna (scopolamine). A very safe chemical. Just kidding. and several other natural alkaloids are toxic as fuck. That synthetic VS natural shit is not really worth even debating. IMO. I mean synthetics can take you many places just like naturals.

Cocaine is natural in the same way that a cheeseburger is natural. And deadly nightshades are considered entheogens by many. Just because something is toxic doesn't mean it doesn't have an extra intelligence to it. I've read some trip reports from people who described encountering a spirit in Datura. Obviously synthetics can take you places, but the question is whether it has a guiding force the way that many organic compounds seem to have.

Or maybe the said higher power used a real means to affect mystical change. Either way the scientific way is to figure out how they affect you, and why the input causes the output.

That's sort of a conundrum, though. If there is something mystical about natural psychedelics, then there's not much that can be accomplished by studying their effects. You might find out that they affect X and Y parts of the brain, but that doesn't explain anything.

guiding force the way that many organic compounds seem to have.

What if we synthesize a chemical that exists in nature, such as DMT or 4-HO-DMT (psilocin)?

Would it have the same "guiding force" as the natural counterpart?

Obviously you couldn't tell them apart in a blind test, as they're the same chemical after all.

You know where this is going, hehe ;)

PS: My most spiritual trip ever was a high dose of 2C-E.

I should try mixing 10mg 4-aco-det, 10 mg 4-aco-met, 10mg 4 ho-met and 10mg 4 -ho-mipt

Matter of fact I think this will be my next adventure....I'm due it's been over a month since I've tripped

I find LSD to be a more spiritual and "full" experience than any other psychedelic I've ever tried. I put absolutely no stock whatsoever in something being "natural", they're all chemicals and your receptors don't care whether it was created in a lab or grown on a plant.

When man turned away from God and to the medicine cabinet, God put himself in the medicine cabinet. -LSD

never had much time for the natural vs. synthetic argument, they're all valuable substances and peope place way too much value in the supposed spiritual aspects of natural psychedelics despite the fact that the same kind of spiritual experiences can be achieved from so-called synthetic compounds...everything is chemicals at the end of the day

can you explain a bit more your experience as I also find shrooms, mescaline lsa much more valuable then any RC's ive taken.
I'm not personally a fan of messing with RC psychs, the ones I've tried have not been very spiritually valuable and have often put more strain on my body than drugs like LSD, mushrooms or mescaline.

The only synthetic psychedelic I really love is LSD.