• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Nasty stuff. My story about British "M30 oxycodone Mallinckrodt" pressed pills containing etonitazepyne

DennyCrane

Bluelighter
Hi folks,

There's been some coverage online recently about these new M30 pressed pills here in the UK. Three people in the midlands have died after taking them. They contain a research chemical called etonitazepyne which is TWENTY times more potent than fentanyl. The chemical was first produced in the 50s, and then disappeared until very recently when it's started turning up in these pills. Chemical labs in China sell it on the internet, who knew? Well, clearly someone enterprising did. You learn something new every day.

The situation for pharma opioid users in the UK has gone downhill massively in 2022. For about four years from 2016-20 you could legit purchase DHC from several online pharmacies, along with other painkillers, and this led a lot of people to develop habits. Once the authorities realised what was going on they cracked down on it, and a lot of people were suddenly cut off from meds they had come to depend on, and some were no doubt severely addicted to. But there was this thing called Televend, and it actually wasn't that much harder to order products from there, in fact it opened the doors to a whole range of other, stronger pills such as Oxycontin. Televend went, well, you could still source all the major opioids from the markets for reasonable prices. But that was gradually eroded as well - what was once readily available up until very recently is now either very expensive or it's just not out there any more. Genuine pharma oxy is available, but the prices are staggering, good luck trying to feed an addiction on that.

Problem was as this all came home to roost, probably around the time World Market did an exit scam, it caused the dodgy blue pressed pills to look like they're worth a gamble. The main vendor was even offering free samples to get them up and running. They were cheap, very cheap, less than £2 per pill. And boy, were they strong. I got some, took two at once and found myself almost paraletic. Holy shit. But, at a low dose of half a pill, I found the effect very nice. Your tolerance grows super fast.

Now this was where I got caught out. When my source of DHC disappeared - I'm talking maintenance doses here. I've been lazy, taking it just to make myself normal and been unwilling to face the withdrawals as I'm busy and sometimes they would still hit nicely etc etc I thought, hey well these blue things are strong so I could get by with using small doses of these temporarily until I get more DHC.

Long story short, that didn't work. Obviously it wouldn't with this Etonitazepyne being so ridiculously strong. Seven hours and it'd wear off and the sweats and shaking would begin, I let it go to nine once and I started getting acid reflux. I would wake up early in the morning and have to dose as I'd go into withdrawals, waking up covered in sweat. This happened within a couple of weeks. Frustratingly, I scored some lovely DHC 60mg ER and they may as well have been paracetamol because taking them was now totally pointless. My poor receptor(s).

The hit for the first 30 minutes was always pleasant, but after that I'd want to close my eyes, it was an odd sensation not like a normal nod. I woke suddenly in the night a couple of times gasping for air, heart pounding. I suspect I had simply stopped breathing. I ended up taking Modafinil with them in the morning and afternoon to counteract the drowsy effect. One pill or half a pill at a time, every seven hours, or else. What was really concerning me was when I splashed out on 10 x 40mg oxy and when I tried to simply switch over, it didn't work!

I knew I had to get off the damn things, but I was terrified of the withdrawals. I was busy with work, and not a soul in the world knows about my passion for opiates. To make matters worse I had a week holiday with my girlfriend booked last month. I opened up boxes of anti-histamines, replaced the tablets with my pills, sealed them up and put them in my luggage. I had to count out how many I'd need for a whole week. The holiday was nice, but I felt those damn pills hanging over me the entire time.

When I got home, disaster - the post hadn't been and I'd made two orders. Que about 28 hours of the most horrific withdrawals, H has nothing on this. I thought my world was ending, I was supposed to be back at work and I was lying in bed convulsing, legs thrashing, I couldn't stand up to pee, heck I could hardly walk to the toilet. Thankfully the post did arrive the following day, I could have cried. I now knew just how bad these things are - whatever it was that was in them. After a couple of days, I checked Wedinos and there had been a huge update, lots of these M30s had been tested including the one I sent. Etonitazepyne. Never heard of it - I looked it up and I felt sick. How could I have been so stupid? I had no idea stuff like this existed. I knew from what I'd experienced it was going to be something nasty, but the news stories, the medical papers, the stuff on Reddit.

At the same time, it became clear that the main supplier had disappeared and I encountered a couple of people in a bad way looking to get hold of these pills. Desperate. A huge quantity of them had been shifted across a few different markets, I suspect the other vendors were getting them from the same place, although they were vastly more expensive. I think there's a lot of people who got dependent on these things very quickly and there's some bad situations out there right now.
On Alphabay the vendor put on a statement saying they were taking the Oxycodone listings down due to the attention they were bringing and the fact that "some people take too much and don't come back" (to date they haven't taken them down, I stand to be corrected) and appeared to say that the Police had attempted to bust them but failed. I'm not even sure the stuff is illegal, and what you could be charged with if found in possession of a lot of fake M30s.

I hope these pills are only around for a short period of time, when they're gone they're gone, but they'll have left a lot of heartache and mess behind. There will be people who are using much higher amounts of this stuff than I ever was and I can't imagine the kickback off that. It's a worry that there will simply be another research chemical variant along to replace it, and super potent RC-opioid pills will accumulate a sizeable following of miserable addicts. They're bad, bad news and I don't recommend going near them at all.

So now, thankfully I'm one week clear from taking etonitazepyne, but I'm frustrated at what I had to do to get myself clear of it. I was only using four or five pills a day, but switching to oxy didn't stop the withdrawals. I had a major work deadline so I did the only thing I could think of, and got myself a bag of luxury H, which I've snorted or ahem plugged small amounts of. Not getting high, or feeling any sort of recreational effects, but thankfully it prevented the nightmare withdrawals from the pills. I was getting really scared that no matter what I did, that would happen. I've still got about 30 of the rotten things and for the first time in my life I think I'm going to dispose of drugs.

These pills are so potent that I had to stabilise myself using heroin. What a thing to have to do, now I'll have to deal with that, but it's a lot better than the alternative. A few months ago I was crunching a few DHC with my morning coffee. I am very thankful nothing bad actually happened during this period, I could have died or ended up in hospital. My next steps are a taper plan, and get myself completely clear of opioids altogether. It was fine when DHC and oxy, even Zomorph were easily available, but the stress of sourcing and the sheer expense, for nothing positive in return. No. It has to stop. I'll be making a post in Health and Recovery about the next stage... I just wanted to say here please avoid these pressed M30s from the UK, they're highly dangerous and they will make you sick, or worse, quickly.

I hope I've posted this in the right place and I've not written anything against the rules. Take care, peace out! Denny

Flush the pills, do not hang on to them whatever you do. You'll have one rough day further down the line, you'll forget how horrible this was and convince yourself it's alright to use occasionally until you end up right back where you were.

That suck man, waiting for the mail shit..I didn’t know that stuff existed either I can only imagine the damage something that potent can have on your receptors, pods have been a godsend getting me off H, nothing els worked for me

Flush the pills, do not hang on to them whatever you do. You'll have one rough day further down the line, you'll forget how horrible this was and convince yourself it's alright to use occasionally until you end up right back where you were.
Yeah you're absolutely right, time will always play tricks on the brain and start it focussing on the pleasant aspects. Down the toilet they shall go.

That suck man, waiting for the mail shit..I didn’t know that stuff existed either I can only imagine the damage something that potent can have on your receptors, pods have been a godsend getting me off H, nothing els worked for me
I really feel like I came close to disaster and want to make people aware of how dangerous these things are. There's a lot of vulnerable folks out there right now.

By pods do you mean poppy?

I really feel like I came close to disaster and want to make people aware of how dangerous these things are. There's a lot of vulnerable folks out there right now.

By pods do you mean poppy?
Yea, poppy pod extract, significantly cheaper In my case and much better than H, obviously it comes with its own wd n all that but right now it makes the most sense for me personally

Yea, poppy pod extract, significantly cheaper In my case and much better than H, obviously it comes with its own wd n all that but right now it makes the most sense for me personally
That's not something I've ever encountered. Maybe it's not a thing in the UK, like meth and fent M30s. I can pass lots of time just browsing the markets and looking to see what's available in other countries... Same as when I go abroad I like to check out the local McDonalds and see what's all different on the menu. Should probably make more effort to try local cuisine and enjoy the local cultures haha

That's not something I've ever encountered. Maybe it's not a thing in the UK, like meth and fent M30s. I can pass lots of time just browsing the markets and looking to see what's available in other countries... Same as when I go abroad I like to check out the local McDonalds and see what's all different on the menu. Should probably make more effort to try local cuisine and enjoy the local cultures haha
You can get pods online easy using google ,if your in the UK you get the much cheaper and probably better potency

I have to tell you that even if I was in the market for black market pills/presses, I would take a hard pass. Knowing how bad it has gotten in those realms I am not trusting anyone to NOT put god knows what in them at this particular point. I have watched this get worse and worse for a very long time and to me, it just isn't worth it. But yeah...that's just, "like, my opinion man", as The Dude would say...

And yet, despite the danger, I do know that many people will seek out fent and fentalogue presses and so on simply due to a) wanting or needing an opiate/opioid, and b), knowing that fent and like substances are potent AF, but being willing to risk it anyway. As much as it's a net negative, there are some that will seek them out for the reasons others avoid them.

I have to tell you that even if I was in the market for black market pills/presses, I would take a hard pass. Knowing how bad it has gotten in those realms I am not trusting anyone to NOT put god knows what in them at this particular point. I have watched this get worse and worse for a very long time and to me, it just isn't worth it. But yeah...that's just, "like, my opinion man", as The Dude would say...

And yet, despite the danger, I do know that many people will seek out fent and fentalogue presses and so on simply due to a) wanting or needing an opiate/opioid, and b), knowing that fent and like substances are potent AF, but being willing to risk it anyway. As much as it's a net negative, there are some that will seek them out for the reasons others avoid them.
Yeah it's been a steep learning curve for me. And what surprised me over the last week was people actively seeking out these specific pressed M30s, knowing what they are, simply because nothing else would stave off the withdrawals that are never more than a few hours away. As soon as I found out what the chemical was it scared the shit out me, but maybe I'm in the minority. Many users will be taking higher doses. It's crazy how your tolerance builds, but that's so dangerous. I've never had that feeling where I'm just lying on the bed and I'm not breathing - I have to tell myself to take a breath. Horrible, and frightening.

I've seen a lot of people in the USA looking for, and talking about taking the fent M30s as well. Fent seems to have become accepted as a fact of life by many.

I make most my own drugs at this point, although I can get real heroin or whatever I want anytime

Thank you for this thread. Exactly what I needed to read right now after getting some yellow "oxys" super cheap (apparently they are Isotonitazene). I am going to be extra cautious, take in tiny amounts and try not to order anymore.

I have had the waking up in the night feeling like death thing, from heroin. I am not going to risk it with these dodgy pills.

And you saying they have a worse withdrawal than H makes me even more wary. I couldn't handle worse than H. It ain't worth the risk.

Tapering down with poppy seeds sounds like a good plan to me. I prefer the high anyway, more "up" and long lasting. Poppy seeds allow me to function better than normal at work, whereas these mystery pills and H definitely make things worse.

Last edited:
Hey there!

I'd like to move this over to our Trip Reports section if you're not opposed to it. We have a section dedicated to users telling their stories in their own words. Usually, this is a story of a single event. However, as Opioid dependence has increased globally, we increasingly see stories describing a person's wider experiences with drugs. I think these have a lot of value. They're a great way to educate people regarding what can happen when you mess with Opiates.

BDD-Trip Reports