NARCOSIS- missed a step

heads

Bluelighter
I know your making the powder and all, but with the recipe I gave you I missed a step(sorry-burnt). After you add the NaOH, you add 130ml of water(distilled) and then it reacts, then you dillute it with more water,600ml of water(distilled), check ph to make sure it's 7. I know you probably aren't gonna use it anyway, but there it is, real sorry I fucked up before, I haven't made it in like a month. Also, how do you make the powder? Do you snort it, and what is the difference?
Peace, head

no don't sniff it, I think that would not be too good. What I am doing is putting a gram per gelcap. that way accurate dosage but no nasty taste. Basically you make the G and do not add water at the end. Instead, you pour it out into thin strips in a pyrex glass jelly roll dish, or something like it and let it dry. It'll form a solid in which you scrap up and store in turpperware while you finish pouring out the rest. Once you have poured it all and gathered all the GHB you stick it in a blender to powder it. then store in tupperware containers. From there you should be able to accurate redissolve it in water, to make 1 gm per cap, or you can pack it into gelcaps. I will post on if it works though in a week!