Narcoleptic symptoms during early stage opiate withdrawal?

Havocsfool

Bluelighter
I'm kicking opiates because I've been falling asleep all the time after work and I'm wanting to during work, even if I dose it doesn't make much of a difference and I'm curious if they are related to my usage. I generally use once a day in the morning. Generally alternating between Kratom, oxy, and poppy tea. Also I abuse caffiene heavily, about 600mg a day. So my question is have any of you had falling asleep as a symptom of withdrawal when you aren't doing anything? To be clear I am not talking about nodding, it doesn't feel good like nodding does. I'm talking about being overcome in an exhausted way where I can't function. I can identify some symptoms clearly as a result of withdrawal: runny nose, the shits, goose flesh, but I'm wondering if my use is causing extreme sleepiness/fatigue. Also horrible headaches, and frequent urination( I assume because of caffeine and not opiates)

It sounds like you really need to see a doctor and have a thorough check-up. I would imagine that your body is reacting to the opiates vs stimulant rollercoaster you are putting it through--that sounds exhausting.

Are you interested in trying to get off opiates altogether?

Getting off of opiates isn't really what I was planning, but I'm going to do it for 1-2months and see where that puts my energy levels. I started opiates because I could get work done and if they are standing in the way of that, they are out. I can't function beyond my 9-5, and even then it's sometimes impossible to be in a decent place at work. I'm on day 4 of withdrawal right now and it's really not too bad other then sneezing constantly and feeling blah, but I have been popping k pins since day 2, this is my last day of benzodiazepines and then I'm going to try and taper off caffeine and see what happens in the next two weeks. I have to give sobriety a shot, if I can get my work done without chemical help then I'd be happy. I've tried seeing a psychiatrist and psychiatric drugs before too, closest thing was adderall which I had a script for but that stuffs a bit too hard on the body. I've also had exploding head syndrome on occasion. tbh I've been fatigued for years but this level is absurd. But anyways yes I'm going to try and stop.