• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Naproxen 500mg

YallDontKnowSJ

Greenlighter
SWIM accidentally shot a nail through my finger right through the bone. Anyways SWIM got 14 tablets of amox 875mg/clavulan pot (antibiotics) for infection prevention.

SWIM also got 14 tablets of naproxen 500mg. Didnt take any of these naproxen tablets which were prescribed for pain. Its been 15 days since the prescription still got all of these naproxen tablets saved for later use.

SWIM wants to know are these any good? Are they safe? Anything like a cold water extraction needed for safer consumption of tablets? Any good with a little drink of alcohol?

SWIM is a funny type of guy who probably wouldnt be given pills if the doctors knew him personally lol

Hey, welcome to bluelight buddy, no need to use 'SWIM' here btw. Naproxen tabs have no recreational value at all, they're a NSAID, just like a more powerful version of ibuprofen. I got em prescribed for sciatica, they can be very hard on the stomach too so probably a good thing that u haven't needed to use em

Oh shit. Bad luck. And thanks for the welcome buddy. i was on this site a lot in the years around 2012. Thats when people were using SWIM a lot on here lol. Thanks for the info buddy thats why i like BLUELIGHT. Cheers !

yeah those are basically just ibuprofen, but with a longer duration. They won't get you high no matter how many you take.

No recreational value whatsoever, although they work pretty good for mild pain. In fact, they probably have anti recreational value since taking them with alcohol can be extremely dangerous due to excessively thinning the blood

They feel like swallowing a sword. Def not worth the trouble, better to just endure the pain. No clue why a dr. would prescribe such a shitty drug that is OTC, I got Diclofenac, a close relative, for a broken piece of arm bone. The side effects were more severe then the pain.

They feel like swallowing a sword. Def not worth the trouble, better to just endure the pain. No clue why a dr. would prescribe such a shitty drug that is OTC, I got Diclofenac, a close relative, for a broken piece of arm bone. The side effects were more severe then the pain.
I feel you there. A lot of the "non narcotic" pain relievers seem to be some kind of twisted side effect ridden nsaid that will cause horrible side effects and organ damage. But at least it's not an opioid...

I feel you there. A lot of the "non narcotic" pain relievers seem to be some kind of twisted side effect ridden nsaid that will cause horrible side effects and organ damage. But at least it's not an opioid...
My preference is Codeine or Kratom. Not that I'll ever get Codeine.

But both are free of severe side effects and effective painkillers.

They feel like swallowing a sword.
yeah NSAIDs fuck up my stomach, particularly the stronger ones which are prescribed

I've had 7 bleeding ulcers over the years of varying severity, 100% of them occurred after taking NSAIDs combined with the state alcohol leaves my stomach in

Good for pain/swelling but def eat something (at least the equivelent of a sammich) with it and drink lots of fluid.
RDA is no more than 440mg of naproxen. I was prescribed the 500mg for back issues but didnt take them cause if 2x220mg aleve dont relieve... need something else. ;)
Kratom def does more for me than any otc meds and most prescribed... and its an all-in-one deal. Helps with pain, anxiety, mood, and provides dietary fiber (my experience). Replaced more than one medication but waiting on the backswing of the "two-edged-sword" effect.

o-DSMT is ok too, but preferably Kratom, that is where its at.

Next time if i order something it will be that, so benign and broad spectrum. Seems good overal as far as a drug goes.