Nandrolone

paranoid android

Moderator: TDS
Staff member
I was reading up on this and saw decreased sexual desire as a side effect. Does this mean you get limp dick from it/ Thats one side effect i wont put up with. Do all roids do this/ Sorry i am a total newbie at this

Nandrolone is known to screw up your libido big time, with lasting effects. I would never ever use that crap. We used to call it "deca dick" back in the days, deca being the greek brand name for nandrolone (deca durabolin).

Take pure testosterone (enanthate, cypionate, sustanon, any long lasting ester will work), which will work much better than nandrolone and enhance your desire and performance. No need to take anything besides testosterone. There is only one androgen receptor and testosterone is its natural ligand, most artificial steroids are pointless when you can get testosterone.

That said, your libido will take a massive hit when you stop injecting the testosterone. That is inevitable with all steroids.

Nandrolone is known to screw up your libido big time, with lasting effects. I would never ever use that crap. We used to call it "deca dick" back in the days, deca being the greek brand name for nandrolone (deca durabolin).

Take pure testosterone (enanthate, cypionate, sustanon, any long lasting ester will work), which will work much better than nandrolone and enhance your desire and performance. No need to take anything besides testosterone. There is only one androgen receptor and testosterone is its natural ligand, most artificial steroids are pointless when you can get testosterone.

That said, your libido will take a massive hit when you stop injecting the testosterone. That is inevitable with all steroids.
Nandrolone is more anabolic and less estrogenic than testosterone. Testosterone is highly estrogenic and causes a lot of water retention. It can also cause man boobs to grow unless the user has aromatase inhibitors.

And if estrogen gets too high, sex drive plummets.

Only if you use HCG

HCG keeps the testes producing test even if using tons of steroids

Only if you use HCG

HCG keeps the testes producing test even if using tons of steroids

That's not necessarily the case, hCG is a LH mimicking agent... By stimulating the leydig cells to produce testosterone, when there is already an excess via exogenous use, you could in theory damage the leydig cells and their mitochondria via inducing excess free radicals..

A large issue with nandrolone is its lack of androgenic action. Testosterone forms DHT which is a potent androgen which assists in maintaining libido. Nandrolone reduces to dihydronandrolone which is not very androgenic at all. It's largely an issue of an imbalance of the androgen:estrogen ratio. Many of us counter issues with it by utilizing stronger androgens like masteron with nandrolone or having test at a higher dose than nandrolone in a 2:1 ratio to ensure adequate androgen action. I can't use over 250mg of nandrolone without some libido decrease though.