Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Name the best television shows you have seen last twenty years

They've made a show out of "Gomorrah"? About organized crime in Italy, right?

I remember seeing the film and thinking that it was alright, nothing spectacular but not terrible either. The show is worth checking out though?
I liked the first half of the first season, after that I thought it became very mediocre and I didn't last long.
Maybe subsequent seasons are better, no idea.

Just got around to updating my top 50 list :) I've seen quite a bit more, but these are the best ones out of it.

Yes I've wasted a lot of time watching TV, especially 2014-2017, I could watch several hours a day, a serious addiction. Don't spend as much time watching nowadays anymore but there's some stuff I follow still or am excited for.

It's hard to rank this sort of stuff, but I mostly rank on how much I enjoyed it and how many seasons were of excellent quality (1-season series tend to get rated a little lower, or series with 1 great season and mediocre others also get rated lower). I can recommend basically anything in this list =D

Take the ranking with a grain of salt, I like nr 5 better than nr 30 but there's not much of a difference between 13 and 16 for example.

i should do one of these.

I wish there was a way to choose specific seasons, or leave specific seasons out

0ne of my favourite British movies is Dead Mans Shoes. Lots of drugs and violence but thats not particularly why i like it. Its on Youtube full free if anyone wants to watch it.
Think i might rewatch it now.

Last edited:
Rectify
Bloodline
True detective S1
Haunting of hill house
The OA
After life

Been a while since those though.

cant watch gang related material it gives me nightmares and ptsd flash backs.

my choice is

THE DARK CRYSTAL