PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Name that RC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantacid

Greenlighter
While I realize no one may know for sure, I was hoping to get some opinions on what I may have gotten based on my description.

I discovered a guy at work was into psychedelics and we became friends, and for a few months a had a fairly decent hookup. He ended up moving back to the east coast, but said he'd still hook me up when he came across anything. He wound up sending me a 10 strip a few months back, and it definitely wasn't LSD... This was my experience:

First a short back story:
From the age of 17 to 19 back in the 90s, my friends and I frequented a small 'underground' club that played alternative/industrial dance music, techno, etc... and was an all ages club. It was one of the few places here that played that kind of music, and the only one to get into under the age of 18. On two walls on one side of the club there were these stepped seats, almost like bleachers you could sit on and just trip out watching the lights on the dance floor. This club was on the gay strip, so there was always a mix of punks/goths and gays there. (I only mention because it's relevant to part of my story)

Back to the present:
So my package was in the mailbox when I came home from work on a Friday. My girlfriend was out of town but I was excited and didn't want to wait. I also didn't feel like sitting around the house by myself... so I thought "Why not hit that club that I haven't been to in 20 years. I know they won't play my kinda music, but it will be electronic dance music, and there will be a light show going on."

So, I had a few beers while I waited for it to get a bit later, and dropped 2 hits right about 9pm, and hopped in the car. It took 20 minutes to get there, and it was still a bit early for things there to pick up from past experience so I went to the gay bar next door. I'd been in there before with a gay friend, but it had changed ownership and was pretentious as fuck. It looked like a black tie restaurant in there, and I was in jeans and a t-shirt.
I ordered a beer at the bar and within 5 minutes or so I was already noticing some slight effects starting to hit, nothing visual, just a change in how I felt. I had a shot of patron and ordered another beer. By this time I was starting to feel extremely self conscious, and a bit paranoid that the bartender was looking at me suspiciously, or at least disapprovingly. (As far as I know he may have been checking me out). Anyway I felt I should go next door to the club before I started acting weird.

In the club I went straight to the 'bleacher' seats, and sat on the very top row near the ceiling. The club was pretty much dead and I just sat there watching the lights, which were already starting to look very interesting. It was maybe 5 to 10 minutes before I was clearly tripping. The lights looked amazing, and I thought I was in for a great night. )One good thing about this club back in the day, was they stayed open until around 5am.) The next thing I know I was being woken up by a member of the staff, and there was a drag show going on, and the place was packed. Yes... I had fallen asleep! I apologized and sat up, and looked down at all the drag queens strutting around, and thought about how much the place had changed over the years. And then... I was being woken up again, the drag show was over, and the place was almost empty again.

I decided I needed to get up and move around, so I went back to the bar, ordered another beer, realized this was a mistake because I felt totally out of place. So I downed by beer and went out and sat in my truck in front of the bar. There were people outside the door of the club, and I started feeling very conspicuous, I wondered if the bartender would notice me and call the police, so I thought I'd drive a block down the road and find somewhere else to park. BIG MISTAKE. I got onto the street and realized I couldn't tell where the street ended and the curbs started. It was all just a solid sheet of gray. I made it to the next intersection and pulled into a set of curbside parking space around the corner, that I hoped were really there from memory.

After several cars drove by slowly I became paranoid again, until a car pulled up next to me and a guy looked at me, smiled and daintily waived at me. It then occurred to me these were the gay dudes cruising around looking for a hookup, so I braved the street again, made it to a nearby gas station and parked on the side. I realized I'd be stuck awhile so I went in and bought beer, got back to my truck and realized drinking beer in my truck next to a busy street was a horrible idea. Once again I got paranoid and decided to drive back to the club and park in the back parking lot, where I sat listening to the radio, the entire time seeing intense visuals.

Around 5am I decide to try to make it home. I took back roads for a bit to judge my ability to drive, depth perception and ability to clearly make out objects... decided I was probably okay, and headed home. I got home around 5:30, drank my beer, smoked a little and finally passed out around 7:30.

Despite the overwhelming visuals, it didn't have the LSD body high. I felt high i guess, but never felt like I was tripping really. I was always completely aware of my surroundings, and aside from being disoriented, my thoughts where pretty clear. It's really hard to explain. I felt like hammered dog shit the next day, despite getting enough sleep, and even the day after that I still felt a little off... the shit took a lot out of me.

I tried it one more time, same dose with a friend a couple of weeks later at home... and while it was a much more pleasant experience... the effects where the same. We pretty much just sat there watching movies on cable all night. I did play a couple of songs when he'd take his dog out to go the the bathroom, and the music sounded cool... but still none of that "break from reality" you get from LSD.

Sorry we can't ID drugs for you over the internet, and besides it's against forum rules.

Your best bet would be to order a test kit, and learn how to do testing to help narrow it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.