Name change

LisaSue2015

Bluelighter
Is there a way that I can change my name? I realize that I should have not posted my the name I posted for privacy reasons and I did it quick without thinking. Would a moderator be able to do it? Or would I have to unjoin and then join again? But I do want to use my same email address. Sorry for all the trouble. I never use my first and middle name.

I would just delete this post as most ppl would assume you are not using a real name & take it for granted "Lisa sue" was a pseudonym.

Rtp

I think I am going to see how many replies I get in the other section and then see. Not going to drive myself nuts. Thanks for the replies. This is a great board.

you also have the option of abandoning your current account and starting a new one. it's not a shakedown :)

alasdair

you also have the option of abandoning your current account and starting a new one. it's not a shakedown :)

alasdair

Then can you start a new account with your same e-mail address and a new screen name? What do you do to abandon your account? Where is the option for that? I made my screen name so fast. I should of thought before I rushed so fast. Thank you very much.

i want to change my name too for the same reasons you do. they wont allow it unless you donate, and seeing as you only have 28 posts i would just ask for your current one to be banned and sign up again.

i think you should be able to change it once a year, like i have seen on other forums. i would sign up again and have this one banned but i dont want to lose my original join date which makes me seem old school (kinda) and i cant afford $25 and im not sure if they even accept paypal for donations ? all seems too complicated.

Fwiw its uncommon to ban an account at users request...

Then can you start a new account with your same e-mail address and a new screen name? What do you do to abandon your account? Where is the option for that? I made my screen name so fast. I should of thought before I rushed so fast. Thank you very much.
change the email address on your current account to something/anything else (to free up your 'real' email address). register for a new account using your 'real' email address. done.

alasdair