• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Name 3

QuE-dAwEiRd1

Bluelighter
Everyone's unique,right?so if asked on the spot to Name 3 things about yourself that separates you from everyone,3key things that you feel is what makes you you..Most of us who suffer from depression almost always talk,look and feel down about ourselves.when others try to remind us or pep talk us we don't listen,so I found that telling myself works wonders.please motivate and give your 3 points that make you you.maybe it works for u aswell.its not about being conceited its about telling yourself you poses something that can't be taken and copied and its a gift we all have.

You say that you found 'telling myself works wonders' but you do not say what it was you were telling yourself? What was the message?

Hows about perception for a starting point - I'm positive that you and I will be very different on the way we perceive certain subjects, matters etc

Could I find people that share the same interest, of course but do they really enjoy (as an example) looking at sand as much as me?

If you listed a set of hobbies then I'm sure that somebody else on the planet will share exactly the same thing - why they feel like this etc

Just meant,it may not seem drastic or powerful,but telling yourself or motivating yourself on what makes you special,worthwhile or unique helps in times of depression,doubt and uncertainty.saying it,writing it or thinking it.the world tends to put us in scenarios where we laeft with little choice but to think we fuckups,failures and mistakes.1 I don't know what my move is the second before I do it be it a project,a joke a concerned act.2.I am incapable of getting angry,tried I can't.I have no anger in my heart.I get sad and hurt by peoples actions but never angry(wish I could)but I believe anger clouds a persons judgement and makes for a weaker person I'm blessed to poses a heart that cannot cotain hate and anger.3.My mind..I love the way my mind works its my best feature lol..never nervous in interviews,tests and to voice it,if I say or think it to me its Gold,I survived 29 years of tortured ¡°curse like¡±hardships yet I'm still the same person,same values not even addiction could steal my identity for I am who I am I was born to survive:)Yes we all have similarities but everyone has something extra somewhere extra.its good to tell yourself and never to forget