• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help Naloxone experiences

phall

Bluelighter
Hi guys
I've had bad experience which I don't understand .I took summit it was either lot stronger even tho from same batch or my tolerance somehow dropped. Is this possible for no reason?.

I stayed conscious. But was naloxoned. Went into sickness shaking diarroeah. Burning all thru body.

Three days later I haven't slept .anything I take sets palpitations off and the burning feeling all over. Plus breathlessness. I'm stuck between wds and those symptoms.

Is this normal .. Plus anything I take feels far to strong

Help please..

very normal. you’ve been thrown into withdrawal, it sounds like.

every time i’ve been hit with narcan i could’ve literally strangled the person who done it, because of how it makes me feel. luckily enough one nasal dose always wore off in 30 minutes or so.

now when i’ve been in the hospital, and on a nalaxone drip, i’ve had the same feeling you’ve had for the few days

Can it stay in system for three days .it was four ml nal. And does it effect its tolerance after .I had ora morph earlier felt fooked

Can it stay in system for three days .it was four ml nal. And does it effect its tolerance after .I had ora morph earlier felt fooked
usually 4mg nasal only lasts 30m-an hour of an overdose. which is why hospitals add a drip when you get there. but if you’d just had the nasal dose then you’re probably just in withdrawal.

Injection .. Is the burning summit that wears off .was the naloxones the reason my skin feels on fire .I'm trying to take bits of opiate but keep getting the burning and palpitations eff

The only time I have been narcan-ed it was two nasal and one IV. I was just confused for a minute and still drowsy. No reaction really other than getting back on my feet.
They took me to the hospital for observation I guess told 'em I didnt want to go but wife said go so I did.
I dont even think I was using kratom at the time so it was a one off after a long break from any/all opioids. Maybe that is why I had no "negative" reaction to the process. I am glad it worked there is the possibility that it wont specially with the benzo I was taking with it (brmzlm).

The only time I have been narcan-ed it was two nasal and one IV. I was just confused for a minute and still drowsy. No reaction really other than getting back on my feet.
They took me to the hospital for observation I guess told 'em I didnt want to go but wife said go so I did.
I dont even think I was using kratom at the time so it was a one off after a long break from any/all opioids. Maybe that is why I had no "negative" reaction to the process. I am glad it worked there is the possibility that it wont specially with the benzo I was taking with it (brmzlm).
even after abstaining for months on end and relapsing and then getting hit with narcan, it was fucking horrible. throwing up everywhere, the worst heebie jeebies, liquid coming out of every orifice and just pure dread.

it probably was the benzo that made you feel more comfortable. when i was hit one time and had taken 6mg klonopin on top of opioids, it was far better than when i would just only have opes in my system.

it probably was the benzo that made you feel more comfortable
I was thinking it was because there really wasnt anything to rip from receptors (other than whatever it was that put me down) as my last dose of bnz was like 4 hrs earlier and it was .25mg - though it is a long lasting one.
Took me a while to take another dose of bnz as I knew I was in dangerous territory.
Could be wrong, though....