• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Nabilone....just a newbie with a question

Old Gypsy Soul

Greenlighter
Hi there....

I have a question in regards to Nabilone.

Does anyone who takes this med or has taken this med,wake up with a hangover feeling? Not to mention that once it hits me,I am powerless,& can barely move,so it works GREAT as a sleep aid,just don't like the morning after feelin

I've only taken it the last 2 nights,and both morning I woke up as if I tide a good one on the night before.

I do however take opiate pain meds,as well as Lorazepam & Seroquel,now before you say it's the Seroquel,(long acting)it's not,have been on them for years now,and although it was the case,it hasn't been for some time now.

Thanks in Advance,
CLW

2mpexkp.png

I'm going to move this thread to Cannabis Discussion

Careful even with pharmaceutical synthetic cannabinoids. Some attempts are known to increase suicide tenancies and other serious effects that cannabis does not cause. If you look at the Wikipedia page on it there's a couple comments with cited sources I was too lazy to check that said it could make pain worse on certain condition among other things.

If you are stateside try requesting marinol, which is pure delta9thc in doses of 2.5, 5, 7.5?, and 10 mg. Then buy a cbd tincture derived from hemp off amazon or some web store.... Unless medical is legal where you are than just use cannabis.

If you are somewhere sativex is legal request that.