• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

N-ISO or Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allure

Bluelighter
So I recently threw a whole bag away (which is a big deal, I don't know any meth user that would just up and throw a bag away). I was suspect of it ever since I gotten it home and actually looked at it. It was flat in appearance... I licked it, it tasted pretty bitter. I did half of what I normally would (I IV so just to be safe...) And I did not get any kind of rush or euphoria that comes along with IVing meth. I didn't feel energized or focused. I thought maybe it was a weak shot so I made up another. Nothing, and I know I didn't miss or slip, both injection sites looked like shit. I've read from other sources that cartels have been using n-iso crystals to not just cut meth but have just been selling it to poor, unsuspecting users... Which is lame.

I researched what I could. I don't have any reagent kits but I tried smoking it... Takeaway from smoking it, it tasted like it could have been real... It melted fine, it recrystallized fine, it was cloudy though... No rush from smoking.

I tried snorting it... Noticed that it crumbled into smaller pieces easier than actual meth... It burnt like hell but still no rush. Just a good awful drip that nearly made me puke a few times.

I felt nothing but a panic kind of anxious which kept me up worrying about what the hell I injected, smoked and snorted. Decided to try a bleach test... Poured some bleach in a cup and dropped some of it in .. some of it was consistent with how meth should react. It jumped around and left an oily residue on the top, but most of it sunk and this milky white cloud showed up...

That's when I threw it out. A bag with maybe a little bit of meth in it but mostly garbage.

Has any one else gotten a bad batch that's suspect? I just recently started IVing again after not using at all for 2 years... Is this just the way it is nowadays? I'm worried it can cause a lot of harm to those who IV.

I have gotten many garbage bags before.

Usually for me, the shitty stuff gives me a warm rush, with no euphoria, and then the jitters.

Yeah it's scary shit. Someone I know recently told me they are cutting fent into it which scares the shit out of me. Like how would you even be able to tell? Almost enough hear say out there to make me want to hang it up for good.

Yeah it's scary shit. Someone I know recently told me they are cutting fent into it which scares the shit out of me. Like how would you even be able to tell? Almost enough hear say out there to make me want to hang it up for good.
I just posted asking basically the same thing. Its been a few years since ive done any and this shit is horrible. I live in the southern US, where are you from?

I'm sure some regions of the country have issues when it comes to quality. I suggest moving to Arizona. Not many issues with quality here.

I'm sure some regions of the country have issues when it comes to quality. I suggest moving to Arizona. Not many issues with quality here.
Depends on where and who in AZ. My first connect charged 2x everyone else for slightly less cut. Afterwards it’s been mediocre quality for the low. Now I’m talking to a person who has the lowest I’ve ever heard, so I’m thinking I should avoid that person. I’m looking for a good wholesale person near surprise

Unfortunately this is getting unapproved, because it's just a statement of getting a bad batch/getting burned in a drug deal and has no real basis for Harm Reduction discourse aside from advising users to trust your Meth-Guy, as much as one of them can truly be trusted.

What exactly is the marketing strategy in mixing fentanyl into meth? If people want a speedball they would get the ingredients and mix them, no? There is a wide enough spectrum of reactions to fentanyl -- some people think it's the living end, it makes others feel like shit, some it makes feel like shit and like they ate an entire Jimsonweed. If I were providing recreational pharmaceuticals to people, I know that's too much of a variable for me to have money riding on it,. It's not like it's smack, after all . . .

And it's not like there's a lot of overlap of tweekers and cramming students and others on the one hand and the anaesthetic crowd on the other.

Is it like the old time Bureau of Prohibition people with their methanol and kerosene, at root like it is with putative smack and counterfeit pills?

Last edited:
Hey Allure, ISO has a very different soft/crumbly texture. It's not very meth-like to handle, assuming you usually get crystals.

Anyway, all we can do here is speculate, and there are probably 1010 threads about this age old ISO/meth thing. When as pointed out, it's often just a case of using it too often and not recovering properly between binges.

If you're worried, do get a reagent test or send it off for a proper analysis.

And please folks, let's not stray into even a hint of sourcing in here, you know it'll get you shut down like nothing else.

I'm gonna have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.