• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants N-ethyl-cypenamine

General alcazar

Bluelighter
This and the n-methyl version showed up recently. Not expecting much from either compared with more heavy handed stimulants, but I am hoping that they have some functional benefits. I can’t go near real stuns, as inevitably I end up binging for days...
So, anyone give these a try?
First assay for me was with 15 mg @2pm. Very mild stimulant effect by 3pm, so took 15 mg more. Overall feels like a pleasant norepinephrine and dopamine reuptake inhibitor with minimal jitters, motivation to get things done, etc. effects wore of in about 6 -8 hours and would have been fine if I hadn’t taken a bong hit. This was a mistake and made the whole experience dysphoric and weird. Unpleasant effects lasted about and hour then dissipated. Aside from that, probably comparable to low dose Ritalin. I’ll probably try the n-methyl version in a few weeks and report back on that. If it wasn’t for the negative reaction to weed, this would be good for a boost without a long duration or uncomfortable peripheral effects. However, who knows what negative effects a totally new stim could be hiding.

This and the n-methyl version showed up recently. Not expecting much from either compared with more heavy handed stimulants, but I am hoping that they have some functional benefits. I can’t go near real stuns, as inevitably I end up binging for days...
So, anyone give these a try?
First assay for me was with 15 mg @2pm. Very mild stimulant effect by 3pm, so took 15 mg more. Overall feels like a pleasant norepinephrine and dopamine reuptake inhibitor with minimal jitters, motivation to get things done, etc. effects wore of in about 6 -8 hours and would have been fine if I hadn’t taken a bong hit. This was a mistake and made the whole experience dysphoric and weird. Unpleasant effects lasted about and hour then dissipated. Aside from that, probably comparable to low dose Ritalin. I’ll probably try the n-methyl version in a few weeks and report back on that. If it wasn’t for the negative reaction to weed, this would be good for a boost without a long duration or uncomfortable peripheral effects. However, who knows what negative effects a totally new stim could be hiding.
I would love to hear about some new CNS stimulant that comes along and is equal to, or rivals good ol' metal-phetermine, but also can't be faked.
Sadly, i don't think it'll happen any time soon and even if it did, I wonder how much a tolerance to meth would affect the overall experience.

I snorted 25mg of n-ethyl-cypenamine a few weeks ago. It produced a long-lived and strong focus. Felt like a NDRI. Got a lot of work done. No abuse potential but quite abit of "use" potential for functional purposes. Way better than morphodrol.

I snorted 25mg of n-ethyl-cypenamine a few weeks ago. It produced a long-lived and strong focus. Felt like a NDRI. Got a lot of work done. No abuse potential but quite abit of "use" potential for functional purposes. Way better than morphodrol.
Just curious what you define as "abuse potential"? Certain effects by themselves, in combination with one another, or in particular stages? What scratches that itch?

It sounds like you enjoyed it, but I know its all subjective at the end of the day.

Just curious what you define as "abuse potential"? Certain effects by themselves, in combination with one another, or in particular stages? What scratches that itch?

It sounds like you enjoyed it, but I know its all subjective at the end of the day.

I found it useful in that i got a ton of work done and felt like it was motivating (ie., adrenergic) but it wasn't enjoyable or recreational. Thus it has low abuse potential. There was no euphoria. Its purely functional.

Tried it again today with 4f-mph. Interestingly the combo resulted in a pretty nasty comedown reminiscent of strong reuptake inhibitors (kind of felt like a mild n-ethylhexedrone comedown, which has a notoriously terrible comedown). The combination seemed to result in a pretty balanced NDRI (with the n-ethyl-cypenamine being mostly adrenergic and the 4f-mph being more dopaminergic). Nasty crash though. Pretty heavy depression and moderate anxiety. Not to be repeated.

As @General alcazar seemed to experience, this compound is generally pretty mild but nonetheless also strong and quite effective but it has some surprising after effects that seem a bit disproportionate to its peak effects. Might not be worth it.

The after effects were depressing, dysphoric and sort of dissociative. It makes me wonder if it shares possible dissociative properties of diethylfencamfamine.

Oddly i noticed some long-lasting prosexual effects from it (which i never get from just 4f-mph). This to me suggests that n-ethyl-cypenamine is, as it feels, a pretty efficacious norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. That was kind of cool, but the weird dysphoric comedown wasn't fun. Again, another hallmark of norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors.

I have tried this one but unfortunately it was during another stimulant run so I didn't get much out of the small sample I tried. I want to give it another go soon, I've been laying off all stims for almost a month now to get a clearer reaction.

I am curious also about the n-methyl version, not sure which will be better of the two. Maybe I'll get them both and try to do a side by side comparison. If anyone has anything to say about n-methyl-cypenamine, I'm all ears.

Im not really expecting much though...

Interesting, I just looked it up and read some reports on reddit for this and also the n-methyl. Sounds kind of appealing for a functional stim.

For the record, i have sampled both, and n-ethyl-cypenamine is far more active than n-methyl-cypenamine.

N-ethyl-cypenamine is a decent and gentle functional stim with an unusual dreamy antidepressant/anxiolytic element to it. Given its structural similarity to fencamfamine it might have some opioid or perhaps NMDA-antagonist action to it. Strange stuff. The n-methyl variant is far less active, but I haven't pushed the dose beyond 50mg.

I was wondering if anyone that's tried both could say how n-ethyl-cypenamine compares to cyclazodone in effects.

I haven't tried n-ethyl-cypenamine (I have tried the n-methyl, however), but from what I have read, I would imagine cyclazodone is a stronger stimulant

I was wondering if anyone that's tried both could say how n-ethyl-cypenamine compares to cyclazodone in effects.

N-ethyl-cypenamine is far milder and it's effect more resemble a reuptake inhibitor than say amphetamine (which cyclazodone more closely resembles).

Neither have recreational potential however.

Thanks. I have been using cyclazodone quite a bit recently and find it to be useful for focus. I am using low doses for day to day focus not really recreational. Maybe I should just try the cypenamine myself, but if it's even weaker than cyclazodone I think I won't like it.