• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Mystical Experiences and Hypnogogia

iridescentblack

Bluelighter
Ever had a mystical experience in the hypnogogic state?

Certain meditation techniques can help you accomplish this.

The trick when you're having one is to surrender to the process and nullify your expectations.

I sometimes have them before astral. Anyone else?

I have hypnagogic CEV hallucinations every night for several years now.

I've never experienced anything mystical, but I have had some very unique experiences. It's like a visual representation of my subconscious and inner brain workings. Synesthesia, lucid controllable hallucinations, repressed memories, etc.

I've never attempted any meditation regarding them. They started after damage from drug use and psychedelic induced psychosis.

I have hypnagogic CEV hallucinations every night for several years now.

I've never experienced anything mystical, but I have had some very unique experiences. It's like a visual representation of my subconscious and inner brain workings. Synesthesia, lucid controllable hallucinations, repressed memories, etc.

I've never attempted any meditation regarding them. They started after damage from drug use and psychedelic induced psychosis.
I'm sorry to hear that.

I have problems of my own that might be kinda similar. Problems with my third eye, I guess.

I've had a number of what I guess some could call mystical experience. I call them that because they have a lasting-impacting effect on me when I have them. Like leveling up in a video game, I guess or completing a quest. Anyway, I had this one where I was flying over an ocean, in my window of imagination while my eyes were closed. All of a sudden I smacked into a crag just beneath the surface of the water where I fell. It was some minutes later in the meditation when it was as if someone grabbed energy from the center of my brain and pulled it to the right until something felt like it would have snapped. I was just then that I realized the energy was escaping my right side because of the impact from the crag!

This was a breakthrough, I'd say because I had been having all these issues with people's energy reacting with my own and it has been very difficult. When that energy exploded out my right side I felt my third eye growing more resilient against outside pressures.