Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mystery drug trip

HurricaneJane

Greenlighter
Alright now this happened a few months ago. And I still remembering things and ways I felt.

I also have NO CLUE what I had taken and i wanna try to figure that out also I think it may have been 25i though?? There was also a rumor it may have been rat poison? I dunno.
Any way it was a cold Friday night in colorado me and a friend got a ride in a taxi to the boys house who i was totally crushing on lol.

So we got there and Syd (my best friend) Josh (her boy friend) and dakota (one who lived in the house and my crush.) Were all drinking and having a grand time! Dakota then says " Hey I got some molly wanna try it?" Now this would have been me and josh and dakotas first time so we were all like" totally!" syd on the other hand didn't take any. I think she wanted us to take it first to make sure it was okay haha.

Now Dakota makes some pretty decent lines. Dakota and Josh snort theirs first. I start to get nervous. So syd dips her finger in and tastes it it had a copper taste she said so she assured me it was molly because apparently molly has a copper taste i trust her, and take down my line. Literally Not even twenty seconds later after I take mine Dakota and Josh are talking about how they're tripping. So I'm like,

"fucking great."

Now I had tripped before so i was fine (at first). But i wasn't really in the mood for tripping that night hahaha! I wanted to roll!

It was to late to do anything so i decided to keep a good attitude have fun and it would all be over in a matter of time. Ya know? Well pretty much 5 minutes later every thing looks really fucked up and weird. So i try to talk to syd I say
"This can't be molly….. I think its MDA…"
I said MDA because that was the hardest trip I've ever had considering i had only done MDA and N-Bone Halucinegenic wise
Syd said soothing but I don't think i was listening

I started to feel sick so i ran to the bathroom
In the bathroom I tried to puke but nothing came up it was kinda painful.
I went back out to the living room Everything was REEEEALLY messed up now
When i was normal again Syd told me That was the most terrified she's ever seen me look
Now to be completely honest I was really fucking scared but i tried to play it cool so my trip wouldn't get out of hand.
I sat next to Dakota on his couch and blacked out. I came back to reality with Josh whipping his head screaming at the top of his lungs
"WHAT THE FUCK?!"
I just looked at him i couldn't say anything or move. I knew something was wrong but I didn't know how to go about anything.
This about the time I started dreaming while being awake

In this dream I saw this frail lil nurse lady with a bun in her hair she was trying to calm josh down but he just kept screaming, what the fuck? while the lady was still trying to calm him he turned into this hulk sort of character.

Then the dream switched
It was me and a few friends though in real life i don't know who these people are
I was sitting with them and felt absolutely nothing… And i don't been pain wise i mean this was my mood…. Nothing. Its something that can't be described
Thats when we took a drug
A rough looking man walked in and said

"…..You took ----" the name of this drug was gibberish
Now all of me and my dream friends are really freaking out trampling each other fighting to get outside for some reason
then this disgusting black sludge takes over the whole room we were in
I guess I had died in my dream world because it took me to this real gross place where the sludge was all around after the surge had just taken us
It was just me
I felt like was melting the ground was sticky and i was hot and moist
I had the taste of a gross chemical in my mouth
the goo was weird i kept feeling like different people its like i would just completely start over every few seconds I though that was going to be the rest of my life then i made it out somehow.

Now i was in this very dry place it was a house with no real walls or ceilings you could sense the walls but they went really there the most i remember this house looking was dirt floors with a fridge papers that looked like something had spilled on them a long time ago and old plastic or rusted broken toys It was scary but not as bad as the last place. what made it real scary though were these two lil men. they went really terrifying just ugly fat really short and they were sketchy to be around. I could feel them talking about me. they started chasing me and i climbed up the fridge they were in love with me I could never love any thing that weird. even in my dreams and its like they figured there was no point they left and i started to get weird i felt happy being in this terrible place but it wasn't really me. it was like some one awful was taking over my body And some times just for a minute i would snap back and know that. this person was taking over me
The person that was taking over me was this
lil woman kinda like the two weird men i encountered
she was me… but wasn't me… it was weird.
she was trashy, gettoh , ugly,stupid i felt retarted being this weird lil woman
looking through her (my) vision there were these weird gibberish colorful subtitles every where but apparently that was okay in this dream world
I was this woman for a long time and i was talking to this woman. now that i think about it she was kinda like the nurse from the first dream i had. she said something and suddenly i snapped back to the real me and some how knew I was a star to a pepsi commercial i couldn't do it as this troll woman though. i fought but every time i was myself i got distracted and the troll woman took over again it was hard.
I kept fucking up.
I couldn't get this monster out of me when it came time to be in the pepsi commercial the nurse had told me it was to late.

(being in this pepsi commercial was kinda like a ticket to heaven)

I fought as much as i could. This troll wasn't going to keep me in this hell sorta place
But it was like she won….. I saw the beginning then in the end it was me and i was this monster i heard every one laughing i fucked it up i wasn't going to pepsi heaven (i guess thats what you would call it?)
OKAY! then some how I went back in time. I didn't let her win this time the nurse was there and in the last moment i did the ballet and rid the troll from my body
there was nothing in my way now
the commercial was beautiful.
red, white, and blue colors every
it started out with this giant (not fat just giant size haha) very gorgeous woman, very tan. she did this thing with her arm and it led to more lights beautiful people came out The end was me with a can of pepsi i winked and every one cheered. next thing i knew i was actually happy not scared at all no matter what i had went through i was okay with any thing.
I was forever in this pepsi heaven
pepsi heaven had this great feeling in the air. not to hot not to cold but it felt more cool. i dunno.
it was shiny and metallic with red white and blue lights every where.
even better Syd was there she was like a robot and was telling me something sternly i was to happy to care
this dream felt like eternity

I woke up in the hospital sunday morning still tripping with 5 IV's

I went home with my grandma and syd called me freaking out. she told me her side witch was--

Josh flipped out first scream "WHAT THE FUCK?!" pretty much all night
she took care of him most Josh broke a lot of dakotas stuff and threw up every where in his house
we all fell on top of each other a lot and walked on each other a lot to.
i did ballet most of the night while looking petrified apparently
I also hung out at the front door yelling
" Go away I don't want you!"
Josh and I ended up having seizers. Cops and ambulance came tried talking to me and Dakota
I couldnt hear them in my dream world
Guessing dakota couldn't hear them either because he started dancing apparently

Anyway… Crazy night
I have HPPD since that night
Any idea what drug this might be?
8:)?8(

PS-Sorry I'm not to good with grammar and such ha!

Isn't it obvious there's no possible way anyone could tell you what you had taken? None of us were there. Only you can guess.

Well Still I'm just trying to see if any one has has a similar trip maybe we did the same thing. Ya know?

I feel you it's just nobody can give you a definitive answer is what I mean.

no one can tell you what you took, I mean the title of this thread is literally "Mystery Drug" everything about that sounds miserable except for I was forever in this pepsi heaven
thats not too bad.

Like I said before I'm not looking for exactly what i took….Im seeing if there are any other possible drugs it could have been. Im just curious if any one has had a similar trip.

I can't say, but it was obviously something that caused mind shattering visuals and caused you to basically flip out and have a terrible trip. It could have been anything though, if you don't know what you took it could have been anything from a bath salt, to acid, to pcp. Any of those chemicals could cause something like this, that's the thing with "molly" these days is you don't really know what the hell your getting. In this case though, it was clearly the drug and not you though. Other people tripped similarly off of it, so it must have been something other than MDMA because pure MDMA wouldn't do this. I could see MDA causing something like this, but you say it wasn't that so I don't know. I'm not saying that any of these drugs generally cause what the OP experienced, but they are capable of it in a lot of people and given the fact that OP didn't know he would be taking a hallucinogen, there would be a high chance of something going awry like this

Sounds like a terrible batch of some random RC's mixed together, maybe a little phenazepam mixed in. By the way, don't just do shit because others are, your friend doesn't know shit, MDMA tastes nothing like copper.. If you're going to do a drug, let someone be the guinea pig before you try it. Most 'molly' people claim to have, just like LSD, are just research chemicals, sometime very unstable ones. Be careful, safe, and remember this, you're lucky you didn't go to county.