• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Mylan Fentanyl Patch 100mcg/hr

ketamean

Greenlighter
Came across a box of Mylan Matrix patches - said they expired in 2011, 100mcg/hr - from a friend from a friend, wasn’t sure if these patches had any life left in them after 72 hours??

Do they still technically release anymore fentanyl ?

Is it worth to attempt an extraction method on already ‘used’ patches (such as the slow evaporation extraction with ISA) ? If so what is the best extraction method?

I have researched through the threads and haven’t found much on if anyone has used these patches passed the three day mark. I just have so many “used” ones after these past couple weeks, didn’t wanna throw them away if I could extract the little tidbits.

thanks in advance :)

Okay, first of all you you're dealing with fent patches. It is incredibly dangerous to use them unless you have insane opiate tolerance, I don't know your prior use or if you have any history with opiates, but if one of those used patches happens to have a weirdly concentrated dose still left over you might end up killing yourself. I would only advice any use or kind of extraction if you have pretty high tolerance already.

I can't help you extract the drugs as I have no knowledge of that--I know this isn't what you were looking to hear but you're dealing with something variable already--and with one of the strongest known opiates in existence. I'm not going to tell you to just throw it in the garbage, but if you're really sure about continuing to do it anyway just don't push the high and redose more during the same day unless you know you can handle it.

**Those you have are much different from today’s patches and have a lot more fentanyl in them. People may reply thinking you have the more recent, flat plastic (no reservoir) “matrix” Mylan patch.

A box? My amateur legal but experienced practical advice and ethical plea - do not distribute those. Not even one to anyone. Opioid tolerant or not. Nobody “needs” those, one of them is deadly.

If those expired in 2011 you have a very dangerous thing. I can’t stress enough - don’t try. If they don’t kill you beware you a life ruining addiction or a very solid start on one with just one box, esp. you’re not very tolerant already. I and many other people have lost close friends and family when they tried to use those and that’s a pretty high dose patch.

I use the Mylan matrix patch prescribed by pain management at 75-ug/hr and abusing that much safer patch would kill some tolerant opioid people and pretty much anyone opioid naive. (7-mg/fentanyl total), yours could kill several opioid tolerant people. Sorry for the bold but seriously - it needs pointed out these are not modern patches and that the type you have killed a lot of people causing a shitload of misery and pain I know too well, that’s why they are relatively safer now. Relatively.

The gel in that - a tiny ass amount can be lethal. Seriously not worth even trying and a fast way to one of two dead ends if you do. I’d ditch them b/c they’re a liability and I’m prescribed a 75-ug/hr Mylan matrix patch/48 hrs and have had a serious habit.

I just started the patch 25 micrograms and 30 mg instant morphine and I'm still hurting so bad I'm bouncing in my seat. I'm to the point I don't want to be here anymore. I'm only 46 and I hurt so bad I'm so stiff I can't hold a job I can't do anything with my friends and I'm just f****** miserable. What should I do?