L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My Wife kissed her female friend!!!!!

TheGraduate

Greenlighter
Okay, so I picked up my Wife and her friend from work tonight. We went out and grabbed dinner, had a good time and made our way back home. We dropped my Wife's friend off at her house. As her friend got off, they both said "I love you" then kissed on the lips. I was shocked as it happened. I had a weird feeling like wow! did that just happen?. They have known each other for awhile now. They are very good friends. My wife and I are happily married, while her friend is also in a relationship. At times, my wife's friend jokes about being turning gay and asks me if I could let her be with my wife. We all laugh and I know she is joking. I didn't say anything to my lady after the kiss. I went on like nothing happened but inside I felt like weird. I told myself, at least, she isn't kissing another guy. I just want to know if this is just a girl thing, that best friends do or should I be concerned? Thanks for any answers and opinions.

If it happens again, I will say something. If she is turning gay, then I'm out because I don't want to waste my life away.

Was she drinking? Sometimes I end up getting more lovey with my especially close friends and end up giving them kisses on the lips. There's nothing sexual about it to me. I wouldn't be too worried.

my lesbyan friend always does this shit BUT she is the biggest player so i would say trust your gut and chat to your wife cos marriage is about communication and this has pissed you off.

her friend is clearly on some level into her cos they always are if there is any hotness whatsoever in the friendship (as a gay man with straight friends who i have banged at times) but it might not be a thing that they think will happen so chat to your wife

I think, it is a part of life. It is not a very big issue. When any person meets his/her closet person or friend, they express their love by these kind of activities. So, I would say that, don't be judging any person by these kind of small activity.

Just ask her..you will get your answer. Don't be disturbed thinking about this all the time.

if she was lesbian she would not be with you,dunno how you see it but if I was in you I would be very happy becose this looks like extremly hot threesome with two bi girls comming your way

and dont be butthurt or insecure,its different when girl leaves you for another guy and when she loves you,stay with you but have sex with another girl becose she enjoy it....... that is one epic win imo

I think, it is a part of life. It is not a very big issue. When any person meets his/her closet person or friend, they express their love by these kind of activities. So, I would say that, don't be judging any person by these kind of small activity.

Not sure which country you're from but kiss on the lips is more than just friends where I'm from. Cheeks are for friends/family, custom varies from country to country.

I'd say ask her about it.

At times, my wife's friend jokes about being turning gay and asks me if I could let her be with my wife. We all laugh and I know she is joking

Do you? I wouldn't presume to know what your wife's friend is thinking unless you'd known her for a long time. Everyone is different.. and she could be just probing your response to see what the score is for her and the situation. If you laughed like it was no biggie I'd definitely ask your wife to clarify the situation.. look me in the eyes and ask her type of thing.

You felt weird inside.. you're asking internet people.. you need to go ask your wife and get clarity.

I grew up around my mom and her two best friends pecking each other on the lips and telling each other that they loved one another when saying goodbye. It's totally normal! There's nothing sexual about it, it's not as if they're open mouth kissing or making out. If they are, then I'd begin to question it.

If she did it in front of you I want to say you don't have anything to worry about. She doesn't feel she has to hide anything from you. I don't think you should hide your feelings from her. In a situation like this, somewhat immediately poke "what was THAT about :D?". Not as in you are worried or mad, but friendly, playful like. Silence about it isn't the best. Waiting and bringing it up later isn't the best, but you could phrase it some way.

Again, she didn't feel the need to hide it from you. Don't hide from her. She's your wife.

i have a very close female friend (I'm male), and we kiss on the mouth when we meet, even in front of her boyfriend (who is chill about it). I think, it's only a big deal if you make it one...

u know what i think is interesting, a man wont be into another man unless hes bisexual. but both a straight woman or bi woman get turned on by women. super cray cray

incredible film by the way, op.

Okay, so I picked up my Wife and her friend from work tonight. We went out and grabbed dinner, had a good time and made our way back home. We dropped my Wife's friend off at her house. As her friend got off, they both said "I love you" then kissed on the lips. I was shocked as it happened. I had a weird feeling like wow! did that just happen?. They have known each other for awhile now. They are very good friends. My wife and I are happily married, while her friend is also in a relationship. At times, my wife's friend jokes about being turning gay and asks me if I could let her be with my wife. We all laugh and I know she is joking. I didn't say anything to my lady after the kiss. I went on like nothing happened but inside I felt like weird. I told myself, at least, she isn't kissing another guy. I just want to know if this is just a girl thing, that best friends do or should I be concerned? Thanks for any answers and opinions.
I personally love kissing women as a straight women. I would never date a female but I would totally get with one given the chance. Nothing would make me turn lesbian. I just realize girls are beautiful and ten times better at eating pussy.