• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

my wife is commiting "sexual suicide" through drug use and I don't know what to do

A

Anon sex question

my wife is commiting "sexual suicide" through drug use and I don't know what to do

Sex, love and relationships forum:

My wife went from a high sex drive for the past ten years to zero as soon as menopause hit 2 years ago. Info: she is 15 years older than me I'm in my early 30's she's in her late 40's; she hit early menopause from smoking, drinking, drug use, etc, etc so I have little sympathy. I guess it could be worse she forces herself to have sex with me every week like it's a chore. We have been together for 10 years.

I realize there are other guys in my shoes that don't get sex but once every few months or years, but it's such empty sex we have, I'm starting to get pissed off. I jack off fantasizing about cheating on her but I could never do it for real, we have no kids and never will now so morally I mean it would be bad but not the worse thing in the world. I try to be understanding but I expected another 10 years of sex so this is really pissing me off. It's kind of sad that I fantasize using sites like bluelight, cragslist, etc to cheat when I never would.

She refuses to do hormone replacement partly cause of the cost but also because she's into "natural" bullshit. There are no natural remedies for empty female sex drive. She is taking thyroid medication which helps some. While she is into the whole "natural" thing she drinks heavily and eats nothing but pure garbage, she's let her health and weight get vastly out of control while I lift weights and am obsessed with my weight and health.

I know this is purely selfish but I could deal with it more if she was interested in sex even one sliver or even keeping up her appearances. She's always had a drinking problem and at least before I could fuck her when she was drinking. Yes I've talked to her about it, she just makes excuses.

I keep reading stuff on blue light and other sites it troubles me that 99.9 % of this problem ends with someone cheating, consenting or otherwise. Isn't there anyways to get your partner back. I put up with a lot I don't care about looks but I need the person I'm with to at least satisfy me.

Reply: my wife is commiting "sexual suicide" through drug use and I don't know...

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-through-drug-use-and-I-don-t-know-what-to-do

Mysterie said:
how heavily does she drink?

is that what is making it worse?

She gets really shitfaced about two or three times a week. That's about 8-10 12 ounce beers in a night. It used to be much, much worse when she had a sex drive she was on and off drinking sometimes up to a whole case several nights a week especially the days she had violent PMS. The thing is I would put up with it because she would always want to fuck really bad, to the point that she would force me.

Now it's totally neutral I mean I guess now she doesn't threaten my life when she drinks but it's just depressing seeing her suck down all those empty calories. Her drinking has always been off and on sometimes quitting for months to years at a time. I'm sure it's not making things better but it's not exactly the biggest factor in this right now.

Event though the age and looks don´t matter to you right now, I believe it could be an issue as time goes by. I believe things get a little trickier when you are on your 40´s.
Some say that without the hormone replacement, not only the behavior but also her health could bring some problems like osteoporosis, to name one.
Besides, at some point marriage is in most cases like that, IMO. Not for the first years of course, but after 10-15, it can be a little frustrating.
Do you love her?

Avg age of menopause is 51..why did u "expect" 10 more years of sex when menopause cannot be predicted? If u really cared about her and not just yourself u wouldnt be so controlling and complaining about getting sex only once a week..at least she does that,she coulda just said no to sex at all

what did u expect us to tell u anyway? If u dont love her anymore and are just goin to bitch at her theres no sense in staying with her

Try and think how she must be feeling, her body has changed and she must be feeling awful and most probably doesn't feel womanly anymore.

Her hormones will be all over the place and she will be feeling inferior as a woman. This must have come to a big shock to her.

Maybe this is why she's refusing the good sex life that you once had because she's embarrassed about her body and what's happening to it.

Make her feel special, romance her, make her feel wanted and loved and not just like a piece of meat to satisfy your sexual urges.

Us women need to hear praise and be showered with love every once in a while. Do the right thing and treat her with a tad more bit of respect and you won't go far wrong.

Also, try and support her through her alcohol problem. Try and get her the help she needs.

Good luck.

try and think how she must be feeling, her body has changed and she must be feeling awful and most probably doesn't feel womanly anymore.

Her hormones will be all over the place and she will be feeling inferior as a woman. This must have come to a big shock to her.

Maybe this is why she's refusing the good sex life that you once had because she's embarrassed about her body and what's happening to it.

Make her feel special, romance her, make her feel wanted and loved and not just like a piece of meat to satisfy your sexual urges.

Us women need to hear praise and be showered with love every once in a while. Do the right thing and treat her with a tad more bit of respect and you won't go far wrong.

Also, try and support her through her alcohol problem. Try and get her the help she needs.

Good luck.

qft.