View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My whirlwind trip: ketamine, 2-ce and lsd

SomethingWitty123

Greenlighter
I first took around 200mg of ket, with no tolerance, since I was eager to get to the k hole and I'm the kind of guy who thinks that if you're gonna do something, do it all out.

Not sure if I actually k-holed, but it seemed like I suddenly had no control of my body and I had to just lie down. My body kind of felt like it was being twisted and contorted, and I got a weird taste in the back of my mouth. Music seemed tinny and distant.
Eventually, I got control of my body, but I felt like I was a robot malfunctioning, my body felt almost mechanical.

So then, I took 40mg of 2-ce, figuring the tail end of the ketamine would ease the body load, I didn't really feel that much but it seemed to make everything more vibrant and music was more organic.

Then, in the throes of a drug binge, I dropped 3 tabs of acid and that's when the fun really began. I don't know if this is the 2-ce, but at first there was a weird sensation that I was actually a robot and music sounded all distorted and unpleasant. But then I knew the acid took over, because I was on the floor, literally feeling the music pulsating through my fingers and then flowing out into the earth. Sometimes I could hear added singers, or instruments to the music that sounded like angels and weird sirens, or sometimes demonic robots.

I got this idea that I was a conduit for music to the masses and that I had to control the music so that it sounded best for everyone. Changing positions altered the experience of the music and I could explore new layers of it. The album artwork was trippy too, I could see letters in different languages all over them, which I thought to be messages from the beyond that I had to decipher. There were letters and fractals everywhere I looked, and when I closed my eyes, music had a wavelength of light that I had to control to see what 'resonated' the most when I moved my body, I don't know aha. I also felt like I could hear the emotion that each singer was trying to convey in their music, and felt their message coming through.

The worst part of it was when the music suddenly turned creepy, demonic and robotic, I felt like I was trying to hold back this robot onslaught and protect the organic earth. I was tripping balls basically. It did teach me that sometimes you got to know your limits, because I was definitely given signals that I was out of my comfort zone.

Eventually, it just got too much and I took 40mg of Valium to try and ease myself into sleep. It immediately made everything less wavy and neon, then I drifted off to sleep.
Overall, pretty good!

Been there two weeks ago and it was really nice until I looked in the mirror and saw I had four eyes looking back at me. I could blink any one of them that I want to blink then I thought that they would always be there after I came down and how would I explain this to my wife ? ???