Bluelighter
my first rave
glowsticks
a vicks inhaler
700 miligrams of dxm
low grade herion, it was free =)
mushrooms
morphiene
and a mystery powder (still trying to figure out what the hell this stuff was, it had an orange tint to it..but it was damn good thats for sure)
wow what a great weekend, i think im going to do it all over next weekend. now this is what raving is all about...i felt the plur alright. DRUGS RULE!!!!
RAVE ON DUDES

Just another smartass that'll post a few flaming threads to get us all stirred up and angry before the holidays - then he'll disappear and let us all post meaningful threads again from which we can take experience.
*happy holidays, hahaisoldyoubunkpills*

i thought it was a funny name ... learn to laugh and don't take bluelight so seriously.
plur,
stacEy

New member, it figures.....just trying to get a rise, don't sweat it.
He/she won't be around for long!
PLUR to all my fellow bluelighter

Hahahahahahaha, let's not let anybody ruin our holidays. We must take what people say with a grain of salt. Just want to let all fellow bluelighters know I hope all of you have the very best time with the very best rolls over this Christmas. This is not the time of year to be negative. DON'T LET ANYONE KILL YOUR BUZZ, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace,
PLUR, PLUR, PLUR, PLUR

hahaisoldyoubunkpills...
...hahaisoldthemtoyourmotherfortwicewhatyouchargedme.

That's so hilarious of you, Mr.Sticky!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hey hahaisoldyoubunkpills...
How about...Ilovedoingursisterwhilerollingonthebunkpillsusoldme!!
------------------
Trance is the science of making people rush on their E's! -Ed Simons (The Chemical Brothers)
[This message has been edited by Mr. Bigg-E (edited 23 December 1999).]