Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My way on laying 25i blotter - Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gosn

Greenlighter
Hei people,
I'm new here but I'm not new in psychedelic world, I'm shroom grower, LSD lover, frequentDMT consumer I have experiance in 2c-d, 2c-b etc.
I found my new favorite substance 25i-nbome and I can say it's really favorite for me, also I can say that this substance can be dangerus if somebody don't know what he/she taking and then take 4-5 blotters wothout tolerance. As long as people know what they are taking they are 99% safe!
Now I want to make my own blotters and be 100% sure what I'm taking!
I read 20+ forums threads (reddit, bluelight, shroomery, zoklet and few more) but I saw that, here is the most experienced people, so I decide to post here my thought on laying blotter in 25i x HPBCD solution.

So this I's what I understood after read all posts, but please correct me if I'm wrong:
I will give simple example.

Material:

1gr of 25I-Nbome HCL - 95%
9gr HPBCD - Medical Grade
Alcohol 96% - medical Grade
1000 Blotters + 100 for absorption test
Food color

Equipment:

Mg Scale that measure 0.001
Magnetic stirrer with heater
Plate for laying blotter
Drying room/box

Procedure:

For first i want to make sure how much 1 blotter can absorb alcohol, put 10 blotter on mg scale when it's dry, then put in alcohol for few minutes and then put again on mg scale.
Let's say 1 blotter can absorb 1ml of alc. So I need 1000ml for 1000 blotters.

- Measure 1gr of 25i-nbome and 9gr of HPBCD, put all that in 1100ml of 96% alcohol (100ml maybe evaporate during proces) and then put on Magnetic stirrer with heater. Put all that on room temperature to mix well, if solution can't dissolve, than heat little. On the end put little food color.

- After mixing is done, put mix (Etoh, 25i, hpbcd) in plate that is on flat stand.

- Lay blotters in that solution for few minutes.

- Pull out blotters and let them to dry. You will see how much food color on every blotter.

So. I think I just put all my knowledge here. So Please say if I'm somewhere wrong.

Last edited:
Is there a reason why you are going to make 1000 blotters? I'm not sure I can believe that's for personal use...

thats cos its not

also doses that previously were recreational for a user are sometimes fatal with this class of drugs.

this goes against harm reduction and you are almost certainly going to be selling some of these as god knows what cos the markup is just too big to ignore

As long as people know what they are taking they are 99% safe!

Sorry, but I don't think this is the right attitude to take with NBOMe. Knowing is better than not knowing, but even so NBOMe's are unpredictable drugs that have hospitalized or killed people at roughly recreational doses.

With that in mind, please pay attention...

Do not try to learn about laying NBOMe blotters from the internet

You could kill somebody.

I gave example with 1000 blotter because it's easier for understanding. 1gr/1000ml/9gr...
Ofcorse I do not plan to make 1000 blotters. :)

i call bullshit.

Here try this on for size.

You will kill somebody. Flush it down the toilet cut your losses.

You might love 25I, but that doesn't mean everyone does. How would you feel, being the LSD Lover that you are, if someone sold one of your children (even if imaginary) a few overdosed 25I blotters, and he ended up being hospitalized because he ate 10 tabs, thinking it's safe L?

Even if it is for personal use, that is a massive amount of 25I. If you honestly don't plan on selling any of it, and just plan on consuming it all, start saving money for medical bills. Stop while you still can, please don't hurt yourself for such a nasty drug. Your life isn't worth it, my friend.

I'm gonna close this, as we don't allow use of Bluelight for illicit purposes. Sorry man.

Status
Not open for further replies.