View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My trippy weekend planst

aden20338

Greenlighter
Every weekend I do some drugs. I usually try to get shroomy but the last couple weeks I couldn't get any so I had 3 dxm trips 600 (some deslym so hcl) 700, and 1100 (insane!) I really enjoy the odd oobe's I get on dxm and the elimination of ego so I want to explore it further. I will be picking up LSD, and shrooms this weekend and I want to trip really hard, but without blacking out or being to confused. I am thinking I should take:
t+0 110ug acid
t+3:30 75mg DXM
t+4:00 75mg DXM
t+4:30 75mg DXM
t+6:30 2g shrooms

I kinda want to build up the intensity and after I eat the shrooms I want my trip to climax into ego death and oobes. Should I take more shrooms? Less DXM? I am 190 pounds about. How much will the lsd be felt? I will need to look fairly sober (if someone walks into my room) until t+6. Ill just lay down with eyes closed after that. 225mg of dxm is very low second platu dose for me. I am thinking the LSD will synergise very intensly with it so I am using a fairly low dose. Is it too low?

Please let me know if this is a terrible idea. I don't use that often so I like to make each experience worth it. I just really don't want to black out for a long time

Shrooms 6.5 hours later won't do shit. Psychedelics build up a massive tolerance within an hour or two of dosing.