My tamoxifen experience - it sucks, restlessness, fatigue, fogged head.

wk 1 - 100mg
wk 2 - 75mg
wk 3 -50mg
wk 4 - 50mg (not always necessary)

I seen studys using 25mg/day, that dose is less harsh if you are prone to side effects... Also that is a dose recommended by medical professionals...

I'll flat out admit something (not suggest, just admit), nolva/clomid sides were always worse for me than the few weeks of low test.

I'll flat out admit something (not suggest, just admit), nolva/clomid sides were always worse for me than the few weeks of low test.
I agree completely. Though I am tapering my test down a couple weeks at a time til I get to my cruise dose.

I ended up being scripted anastrazole 1mg once a day, after being explained correctly what it does by the best doc I have ever seen, too bad he's only my general Men's Health doc, because he's also a GP and I would so switch.

He said if I didn't like the side effects to get an appointment in a month so he switches to something else/lowers dose. Good news, the pituitary gland MRI I took about 2 weeks in my delatestyl sc treatment. It is absolutely fine.That's one hell of a relief, so right now we're not really understand what is causing low T and lowish C (cortisol), the anti-oestrogen will mean more test in my body as my own body due to the med will turn oestrogen into test....we'll see. What do you guys think of that medication?

If I should make a new thread please tell me.

Just an update, I took methadone for 11 months, it made me gain 110lbs, yeah 10 pounds a month, I never was fat and it shows, I don't look like an obese person, no fat neck, no fat ass, no fat legs, just a huge 'done belly. Delatestryl alone gave me painful cysts which Anastrazole destroyed and finally my testosterone is fine, a year and 1/4 later at 5,12 or whatever, I remember the alarming first blood test which was general but the 2 T blood tests were checked on the list all doctors have for the local hospital, I was at 0,67. Suboxone must have less effect on T than methadone, but it's still there, but this doc is now my new GP and after being refused 2 surgeries by normal surgeons, and being told that I would get a free removal of rapid belly fat increase caused by medication.The regular surgeon says she not to get my hopes up for a free mastectomy and that the Ministry of Health would refuse to give it to me for free since "patient is obese". So, now, I have a demand at a plastic surgeon to remove at least 40 pounds from me, I once got to 240 pounds due to weed and beer munchies, literally, and I got back to my regular weight of 190-195lbs, at home I had a stationary bike and a weider bench, the kind you sit on with a multitude of arm exercises and also legs. But at 287 pounds? No way, I can't even fit my larger but not that obvious ass on my normal mountain bike, a Da Vinci bike, expensive disk brakes and all that, cos I don't have a gel and larger seat, I tested some at the shop I always did business at for my skateboards back then and bikes, always, and the seat where I felt fine on was worth 140 bucks....Walking 10 minutes back and forth to the gas station/convenience store causes me extreme lower back pain, and I already have extremely flat feet, which always made walking to keep healthy a difficult proposition for me. At this weight, I need some external help to get back to 240lbs, which I got rid of by myself without medication at home and in college in our mandatory phys ed classes, well the second one I picked was Physical Training, so it was in the same gym, I also took an almost free subscription to since I was a student there back in '04 and also went there in the evening. I can do it at 240, but right now my self esteem is taking a hit, finding pants or shorts that fit is hell, I have pants that are 40 and fit, some that are 42 and don't, some that are 44 and are fine and some that are 44 and are too large. Never had this issue when even at 240 pounds the most I wore was 38 in waist for jeans and such.

Anyway, related to Tamoxifen, I was scripted 10mg, as an anti-estrogen, to replace the anastrazole which I think did all it could, reduced the gyneco to where its only an issue when I take off my shirt and there's a few cysts on both that although do not hurt, are annoying and the surgeon like I said wouldn't take it out, she said there was 20% chances of tissue necrosis afterwards, so I said okay, that's a convincing argument, and she sent the papers to plastic surgeon for my my belly liposuccion, which was caused by methadone, the massive fat increase, and I got all the proofs in the world at the ORT clinic where they weighed me every visit during the 11 months I was on methadone. Now reading this thread is kinda scary. Although 10mg is the lowest dose per pill of Tamoxifen, I think, and they are scored, so I imagine one could take 5mg after talking with their docs. We made the switch because he told me Tamoxifen would get rid of the remaining gyneco and enlarged nipple (funnily on only one side and not the side where I had the painful cysts the most, although both now have not painful unless you really press hard on them masses, the largest one in my left manboob is 2cm and the ones in the right one are so small the ultrasounds, mammos and CT's didn't pick them up as significant. They aren't even sure what the thing is in my left one, other than its non cancerous (i guess they can see this without a biopsy?).

I hope it works, because, I already am a pain patient, a benzo patient (so psychiatric, insomnia is a psychiatric issue apparently, its not really insomnia though, it's delayed sleep onset syndrome where 3-4 am is bed time and waking up at noon to 2pm is my normal sleep schedule where I feel good, but society qualifies that as lazy, not too bad when your job shift is at 4pm to midnight, but I work at home now, and I rather get used to sleep early (finally, freaking finally, I have a benzo in the day for anxiety and one at night for insomnia, although my province just moved Nitrazepam as an unpaid for medication if it is used for sleep if you didn't have a script 90 days before june 1st 2015...should have called my doc earlier, fuck. Anyway, it'll give me a chance to get the non-fucked with Temazepam 30mg gelcaps I want again, the perfect 8 hours sleep it would give me, with some REM sleep since it's gone from your body so fast, a doc allowing nitrazepam for insomnia will allow temazepam heh, I told him its what my old GP that retired scripted me. But fucking shit I had to pay for it, it's only paid for, for seizure control, like Clonazepam is in some countries, now, and since my script is 3 months late through their arbitrary rule, I gotta pay for a generic benzo...but thats another issue, just made me mad. I'm finishing my boxx of anastrazole first then will take tamoxifen, so in 3 weeks. I'll tell how I feel about it. I take Delatestryl SC at well 50ml in the syringe, I forgot what that dose is, but I actually lowered it and only fill the syringe up to 30-35ml, it made the painful cysts and gyneco get smaller faster after I did so. And my T is fine now, amazing it took an anti-estrogen (not everybody needs this, but apparently raising T also raises E levels) 15 months to get where my T is considered normal for my age. Here's hoping the Tamoxifen 10mg will get rid of the remaining cysts and gyneco, which apparently it is slightly better to get rid of (gyneco, anastrazole is better for the benign tumours that hurt as fuck though).

Last edited: