• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television My Strange Addiction

ugly

Bluelighter
"My Strange Addiction" Netflix. One woman has been sleeping with her blow drier on the bed next to her for over 20 years. Another woman eats toilet paper and has been for over 20 years. Those are unusual behaviors. But I don't know if they should be called "addicts". After two decades of a serious heroin addiction, that indicidual is usually wrecked. These two woman are totally fine in the rest of their lives.

If you have been eating toilet paper for over 20 years and you are healthy and fine and living a normal life, what is even the problem???

Blow driers get hot but other than that I thought her "addiction" to the blow dryer made sense. It's warm. My feet get cold, I could see how heating them up quick would be a good idea. I sleep with a fan on every night. I like background "white" noise.

I'm glad those ladies have those unusual behaviors and I resent the program for trying to cookie cutter them into normal housewives.

Psychological addiction mabey.

More of a severe habit towards particular behavior, sound kinda like untreated mild ocd.

Addiction is when your life falls apart, or begins to and you hold on for as long as possible (some peole can go years/decades in that respect), and you keep doing what your doing. Neither of these women would fall into that category imho.

But fuck, sleeping with a blowdryer on next to your bed every night?

She must have some luck, i'm suprized she diddn't burn herself do death doing stupid shit like that.

Blowdryers are meant to be used for 30m-1hr. They're not rated/tested to be on constantly that long. We have a little invention called ceramic forced air heaters that are basically a blowdryer on crack, without the risk of burning yourself and your house to ashes. Mabey someone should let her know ;).

Don't they have like legitimately weird things on that show?
Like someone having a relationship with his car?
And someone who bathed herself in bleach?
I don't watch the show myself but my friends have talked about it ... and that's what I remember.

Sometimes they have crazy stuff. Like the lady who was drinking gas

I guess the idea of addiction is that in some way it prevents them from having a healthy lifestyle. I think that show is so funny the best ones were the lady who drinks and bathes in her own urine and the guy who is in love with and engages in sexual activity with his car.

I saw this one episode of True Life where this girl eats nail files

the guy who loved his 'male' car was the best. Not only did he tell his dad he loved his car romantically, he also stated the car was a male lol. The dad didn't even give a shit. I hope it's not fake, probably is, but that was really funny.