Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My story about MDMA

Jojoke

Greenlighter
Hello Bluelighters,

I've been hanging around this forum for a while now, but just as a spectator and it never occured to me thqt I will my day be posting something in this Forum.
On this warm sunday evening, I felt like sharing my experience with MDMA. I feel like they are not many poeple which whom I can have a mature conversation about drug use so this place looked perfect to just take my time, tell my story and listen to the feedback.

Little bit about me first :

Actually 20 yo I've been raised in a really strong catholic family. I never miss about anything and always (and still have) two loving parents that always took care of me growing up. I have always been someonne shy but curious that likes to try things.
As I was becoming a teenager I started disvovering the nightworld. Got drunk for the first time when I was 14 I LOVED it. it was the first time I was messing with my brain chemicals and it was really exiting. Not much later after that I started to some pot with some friends, Weird thing is I did not particularly liked it but I was too young and stupud qnd it was just the "the thing to do".
At this point you have to know that my family is very much aganist drugs of any kinds (kinda what you can think of the stereotype of the catholic family) they do not know anything about drugs but are just deeply conviced that it is the devil itself. beeing raised like that I told myself manytimes that I would never try such things but As curious as I had always let my curiosity take and taste of the adventure over.
Music is a really big deal for me especially techno music, and that's why I have finally decided to try MDMA for the first time at a techno concert.

No need to say it was a mind blowing experiance. When it first kicked in, I felt myslef beeing completly mixed up with the music. I felt like the music was a just an endless machine lifting me around, taking me to the edge. The most exiting thing about this experieance was the connection that The crowd at together it juste fell like we were one untited entity, craving for some more bass, enjoying our time together knowing that that was no otherplace to be. I really enjoyed the fact that everybody was getting loose, juste realxing talking to each other without any social barrer an akardeness.
I did MD some other time always beeing carefull about the drug use as I was still really scared about taking care of my health. Because that's one point I want to disucss with you all : How to consume drug with moderation.

The way I have been educated make me feel really guilty after taking the drug as I have always been tought it would rip my brain appart, make me an addict and so on ..
Don't get me wrong, I KNOW that drug can have some hudge consequances when used too frequantly (I have read all the BL thread before even taking the drug). I'm not asking you to make me feel good about my drug use. The thing I want to ask is what is :

what is to you a responsable MDMA consuption (dosage and time between roll) that will have the less long term effects ?
How do you properly make you body recover from a Roll ?
How do you properly make you mind recover from a Roll ?

I have a hudge respect for this drug I have the feeling that, as MD as become more and more Hype, it has been subject of a lot a abuse. I hope this thread can also be helpfull for poeple to have fun and beeing reponsable at the time.
I totally understand that drugs are illegal and for numerous reasons but I also beleive that a modarate and controlled drug use can bring a lot of benefit to our mind.

Peace

1) no more than 200 mg (while I know that is a lage doses, some people are just more tolerant and need more), no more than once a month (of course the less the better) or preferably once every 2 months.

2-3) drink water during your roll (not too much or your feel shitty) and take pauses in between the dancing, force yourself to eat and sleep afterwards. follow these simple rules and you'll be fine :)

Hi Jojoke, welcome to BL. Sounds familiar your story =D how long have you been rolling for?

Anyways on to your questions.
-That actually differs greatly between people and it depends on what you view to be responsible usage. For me personally it means that I make sure I eat enough and healthy, I get enough sleep beforehand, I exercise, I take long enough breaks (3 months minimum for me but that has to do with tolerance). After testing my MDMQ, preferably with two reagents. I usually do a single dose of 170-200mg and a single 70-90mg redose. This is too much for most people, so normally you should take less, depending on your experience and tolerance. I've needed higher doses than most people from the start, I'm pretty insensitive to stims and MDMA in particular. If you keep your dosages normal the only real long-term effects you need to worry about in my opinion is tolerance. That's why I wait 3 months, not to avoid damage, as MDMA in normal doses with sufficiently long breaks doesn't seem to be particularly neurotoxic.

-As for recovering your body. If you didn't over-do it and take long enough breaks I don't think you need to do anything extra besides eating healthy and staying fit. Again MDMA doesn't do much damage when used wisely so your body will recover on it's own.

-Recovering of the mind is in my opinion not needed. If you had a good roll with tested MDMA used wisely you should be very happy and glowing the next days. So if anything you will feel better than you did before the roll. I know slight depression can happen a few days later but again if you use MDMA wisely I think this is very limited and for the most part negated by the afterglow. So no recovery needed

Last edited:
1) no more than 200 mg (while I know that is a lage doses, some people are just more tolerant and need more), no more than once a month (of course the less the better) or preferably once every 2 months.

2-3) drink water during your roll (not too much or your feel shitty) and take pauses in between the dancing, force yourself to eat and sleep afterwards. follow these simple rules and you'll be fine :)

Amen

I totally understand that drugs are illegal and for numerous reasons but I also beleive that a modarate and controlled drug use can bring a lot of benefit to our mind.

Peace

I think if you can carry over the positive aspects of MDMA use into your sober life, then it's worth the downsides. Empathy in particular, it cranks this up but if you can be full of empathy on MDMA, it may just change your thought processes and neural pathways enough for the benefit of others once you sober up.

Good relationships with people have been shown to increase happiness overall and you're probably more likely to have good relationships while you are on MDMA with the people around you who are also on MDMA. You may find post-MDMA you are actually a little happier from having these good relationships and bonds.

Just my experience.

Hi Jojoke, check out the Six Simple Rules sticky at the top of this forum for info on responsible use. The key to 'proper recovery' is time. Roll no more than once every one to three months.