• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc My shaking makes it rather Difficult to shoot up

Merclethal

Greenlighter
How can I keep myself from shaking and more steady when I’m injecting? I’m not nervous done it a thousand times but I still shake like a dog shitting razor blades

Bigger question is, what's behind the shaking? Does that occur at other times? If you hold both hands, arms outstretched, with a piece of paper, are you shaking alot?

Bigger question is, what's behind the shaking? Does that occur at other times? If you hold both hands, arms outstretched, with a piece of paper, are you shaking alot?
Yeah I shake a lot I’ve always chalked it up as anxiety. I regularly inject meth and that usually makes it a bit worse but it was there long before the methamphetamine

I am a shakey person by default, so when I first started IV heroin, I had a really difficult time with it. Got easier over time, though.

I found that holding my breath worked well. When you need to breathe just exhale slowly and you should be good.

And if you're shooting meth and shakey from that, then you may want to just wait it out until you stop shaking so bad from the meth and just have to contend with your normal shakiness.

I always had a really hard time with that. Turned myself into a pin cushion because of it. I started to get better with it to some extent, but if I ever had to go to one of my non main veins, it became very difficult.