• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

My second terrible experience

umbrella0

Greenlighter
The first bad experience was at a friends house. We smoked two bowls which isn't out of the ordinary for me. This was a while ago but I remember hearing a high frequency pitch in my ear followed by feeling overheated. Then came nausea, so I stepped outside and began pacing back and forth assuring myself that nothing was happening. By now I was no longer overheating but my left arm and chest felt extremely sore and I thought i was having a heart attack. I remember feeling like I was about to pass out then I smacked myself and got my shit together and the symptoms slowly went away.

The second experience was yesterday. I had finished a long shift at work and me a some friends usually smoke at a friends house and hangout. However this kid bailed on us and we smoked in the parking lot. Now I absolutely hate driving immediately after smoking, especially alone. I had a 20 minute drive to my dorm. I knew this was not going to be fun. My chest was sore after 5 minutes of driving, and I had this feeling that my heart was going to stop any second. I was holding back muscle spasms in my leg. I felt weak and caught myself slowing down to 40mph on the highway twice. I kept having weird thoughts and was talking to myself just to keep my brain going because I thought that would keep me awake.

I have seen similar posts about this kind of experience and while any input is appreciated I think I have found a solution for anyone else having these similar symptoms. Both of these experiences happened after I graduated high school and was no longer working out. I used to be on the wrestling team and I smoked weed then with close to no negative side effects. I ended up not being able to smoke all summer and began again second semester of college. I have not worked out one day since my last wrestling practice, and sort of on and off smoke cigarettes now, its been about 2 months.

Anyways, i'm almost certain these symptoms have to do with me not working out and possibly not eating as much as I should. I may have a minor eating disorder, most likely from cutting weight, and I sometimes forget to eat til' late in the afternoon. I don't do any other drugs regularly. I occasionally take adderall for school and used to pop Vicodin every now and then but stopped. I plan to workout for the next couple of days and will smoke this weekend for sure. I plan to share my findings here.

If anyone else has any information, or has had similar experiences feel free to share :)

sounds like you just got too high too fast, if you dont smoke much 1-2 hits can be enough

Drink some electrolytes and eat some vitamin filled veg! Also dizziness can be caused by low blood sugar levels as it's made worse by weed's blood pressure modulating effects.

It happens quite often, you're not alone! :)

You should start with very very low doses to let your mind introduce itself in the weed high slowly.
after time passes just smoke some more and more, approx. within 1-2 hours and once you've reached a very intoxicated stage... just let go and ride it out.
Or do something fun, what you would normally do. Listening to music always helped me.