• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

My Quote In Full

defiedreality

Greenlighter
Since my profile wouldn't let me post the entire thing. I have a quote from a short story I had written.

It's because I love so much myself. It's like a merry go round. You want love so badly but you want to give it back just as much and then one out weighs the other. Have you ever felt this feeling, like you're caught in a frozen moment, as if life continues on but you are just frozen in time and everything just moves forward but you don't? Yet it doesn't hurt, but then it does. You find peace in this moment because life just stops for you, and for it all to just stop is like a god send, because it all went too far.

And you start to think to yourself that it might not even matter, like the finger prints you leave behind, ten years from now, no one will even know, no one will even see that you were there, that you left those finger prints there. And you start to wonder if any of it really matters. You start to wonder if everything that is happening now will all just end up being a distant memory anyway. And then, it makes you question why you even bother to try so hard. Who are these people? Will they even matter a few years from now? Will they even be a part of your life?
Will everything you're going through even surpass high school? Most things don't. And then in those quiet moments when you find yourself in an empty hallway, you get a chance to experience what it's like to not be a part of it. You see the coldness of it all, the barren and cold loneliness because everyone is in class and everything is quiet and it all seems ... empty and you realize one day if you ever came back, you wouldn't matter to anyone.