• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health My perspective on the dark side of psychedelics

Hi I can relate to your story a lot. Same thing. Psychedelics and ketamine/MXE made me feel like I had become enlightened and gained some grand knowledge.

Later I would quit psychedelics due to health reasons also (ketamine bladder damage)

Even before I quit though I realized as I got older that they didn’t enlighten people or make them loving. Those were things within myself that could be tapped into without psychedelics. The interest in the nature of reality lead to a lot of training and career in science and the emotional aspect of the drugs was something I learned to tap into by doinng a sport I was very passionate about but also very dangerous and puts you in the most remote places on earth a human can get to.

That sense of danger and accomplishment left me with the same realizations about what is truly important in life like family and love…similar to how near death experiences and psychedelics did.

i posted a thread years ago to the effect of “can psychedelics make bad ppl good. Like if Hitler had dropped acid or Molly would he have done what he did”. The answer was no. I came to find ppl that did psychs that were still extremely evil cruel ppl. The drugs didn’t teach ppl to love.

There is no other class of drugs that has ever deceived me as badly as psychs. With all other drugs I quickly realized that it was wrong and bad for me. Psychedelics tricked me the most into thinking they were a positive force in my life.

In the end I learned nothing more about the nature of reality than my studies taught me…in fact when you see the uneducated use psychs they tend to become even more deluded) and nothing more about love than actually real love and being loved taught me. The drugs were simply just another meaningless escape like heroin or whatever and they destroyed me.

To address your point about your life being full of Anhedonia, I don’t quite have that issue because I have something else too lock forward too. That thing is what I referred to above about getting out in dangerous remote natural environments to do a very dangerous activity. It’s simply a passion maybe but the feeling of having accomplished something very difficult that people I go with often fail at while I succeed is the essence of competitive sport. You can do it in non athletic pursuits like doing art. Always looking forward to that next adventure while at the same time being scared of it.

Lastly finding true love does make life more tolerable.

But the feeling of loss of something that feels amazing which is drugs , including especially empathogens and dopaminergic psychs like lsd are working on the pleasure centers that the hard drugs work on, albeit by mimicking rather than releasing dopamine.

Many things are lost during life though. And life without any addictive drugs will be a fond memory. One day being physically able to do any travel or physical activity will.your love may die literally or figuratively and you have to move on to the next phase of life and the memories of your trips and anything worth a damn you think it taught you will have to be enough for you. Don’t you think you get enough of what it’s about if you’ve tripped enough? Continuing to re use them throughout the entire course of one’s life from young to old, for some ppl, will simply be a phase in life they’ve accepted they have to live with if they want to continue living.

you are in charge here!!

Intent, intent, intent, intent
If your intent is a recreational drug, that's what you'll get. For better or for worse.
fuck yeah!

I will give you any tool that I think can benefit you or even one that is borderline with so called normal or balance or whatever. I speak hypothetical from the third person or a imaginary king of psychedelics and the most poverful man, woman, inbetween (smaller chances but....) This persona have the last say so he, she or me is more poverful than Gengis. in my language Džingis-Khan....so the world is something else than all those cliche's movies and even books speculation are off, just a place that should and will exist!

Jesus Christ my ego is through the roof but mixed with good intentions I think I need to go into politics cause those people frickin are at doors if they are smart??

A lot of them/those ex polititians are speaking through their (not been able to deal with) them....It's easy to read people just from the 20% is first impression
now we can gamble or profile the team to be the best with you and without you for themselves first and in return for you if need comes by any of the side with good intent
then you take 10 persons that you met and or close with but that is not very smart I am lucky that I had the oportunitty to learn how you jump from bad influences to better it's hard at the beggining but only if you stop yourself cause you think you will hurt someone...you are not here to be anyone slave don't get me wrong, you are not in debt to no one, but you are a father....I tried to control everything at the begining after that I saw that by giving time my daughter is thinking( you know excercise of the brain)! the intent of no intent
I just see the shape of character!
How you react in certain crossroads by those choices you take factors like time, past mistakes, labels, not judging, good influence + many or some......!
you have an algorithm called human being!

than you live life with psychedelics only:
when the pros weights the cons (is that how they say?)
Last intent i leave to you luv!!

like also i've been thinking about recording some music that i was doing before while tripping, but i don't even feel like i could hook up my equipment or start doing it because the marijiuana isn't going to keep me high long enough for me to complete my task. this is all pretty much in my head, i know.
First to apologize for the preachings!

that is the best part now i started to hook up the equipment but that is easy for me so I listen to some tracks from Argentina or Africa or Nina Kraviz to pass the time as my GF wants to learn how to hook it up so I will wait her! am an engineer but hooking the equipment is very easy and it's fun! and you catch the motive
on cannabis even stronger as it wears of if you are doing something you are coming of smarter as if stoned I am stupidish or lazy so I just start frickin start and later i'M LIKE having these dopamine rushes I thought at first I won't do that I'm draining my dopamine and I asked my psych she said don't get silly iut is like a meditation if you feel day later OK than or if you could sleep after in day it's just REWARD from having motivation to start and after when you start playing it's a reward by itself!

I bought the smart sockets and lights with optical sensor for lights to keep track of lights but that is frickin expensive so I will need a month or two!

I just started without control but with clear head try not to make the same things that I always did which were last phase also nothing! but before that in my twenties I built a life for my future life and for my daughters now I think I enjoy and rest for a bit while making some money to have for anything we need! and that is not much as I still have those stuff like house with solar panels I had a luck the state has taken 80% for the whole system and now I even make money by making enough for my neighbour...it is very good self-sustained system.
I was sceptic at first but anything that stems from Switzerland or Austria is probably a great thing! some from Japan., US is for entertainement atleast they represent themselves to the world like that!
But hey look at The Concourse Project! in Austin I was there and I remember some people were complaining as I was in a guest or was a guest of my cousin on the noise as her father was a typical guy from Balkan older guy ( they went there 10 years ago from Spain).. there I was eating breakfast and I never eat it but I just adapt to indulge when I see that breakfast cannot harm me and it was something that I needed or that routine is one variable in a day that affects how will it look like! if you not in withdrawal from opioids;-)

But I can I don't know why but people are buzzing arround me and I love them and they are clean and responsible clean from drugs I mean for the time being and so am I but also I don't care when they think it's best time for me cause they think it is.
that is respect! it was not at the begining but also something to deal with clear-headed. you can always find compromis that is why you don't trip with INtent of
intenting to intent
you just travel and come back and sometimes you can read others mind sometimes you read one dot that is a pixel later it's a square and it's a one square meter and later is LA LA LA.

So don't sweat you will figure it out we psychonauts do ( only on psychedelics and emphatogen and disos as cannabis ) Salvia is something I or we cannot find here easily so atleast I can't and I don't bother!

Sorry for these preachings I should be a fuckin priest!