My muscles still feel damaged when working out and I'm trying to figure out if it's because of my chronic meth use

FallenOne86

Bluelighter
So question, do your muscles ever recover or can they possibly be damaged for life and you can't work out anymore due to chronic meth use? I can't enjoy even 30 minutes of lifting light to moderate weights due to muscle soreness that's pretty fucking painful and I've been drinking water so I'm hoping it's not rhabdo but is this shit seriously gonna be permanent and I'm just done for? Or if I decide to quit the fucking meth will I be able to enjoy the gym without my muscles being permanently damaged? Is there anything at all that I can take for muscles to get them to rejuvenate after meth use? Like anything at all? Or should I just pull the fucking trigger now and get it over with ? (( being dead serious guys ))

Well 2 of the most important things to recovery are adequate food intake and sleep. Both of which are severely affected by meth consumption. So quit the meth, eat right, and get some quality sleep for a period of time and revisit your symptoms

try steroids like testosterone , you can gain and rejuvenate muscle with it, without doing anything, otherwise you need to stop meth use for at least a 4 months, one time i had mild muscle damage, needed 4 months to heal.
FUCKING 4 MONTHS!? That’s a long fucking time to recover

I would also strongly urge NOT to combine aas with strong stimulants. Terrible for cardiovascular health.

well chronic meth use does drain your body of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, potassium, chloride and sulfur. which increases the risk of muscle spasm and cramps, like dehydration, so maybe look at a multi vitamin or something those lines and l-glutamie helps with muscle recovery or workout recovery too making it less painfull for stiff or over worked muscles

well chronic meth use does drain your body of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, potassium, chloride and sulfur. which increases the risk of muscle spasm and cramps, like dehydration, so maybe look at a multi vitamin or something those lines and l-glutamie helps with muscle recovery or workout recovery too making it less painfull for stiff or over worked muscles

That explains why meth is associated with bone degeneration..

So should I take a multi vitamin twice a day then since meth cancels everything out with how shitty it is. And should I add in extra calcium magnesium and zinc? Would it matter if I take anything for bones or am I at risk with fucking up my bones regardless?

I did a lot of drugs, never meth though but now my muscles don't recover anymore from working out. I think I'm also getting old and something changed as of last year. I havent used drugs in years but last year is when my muscles really got weak. I bought a used electric bike because riding my road bike gets me so tired. Anyone know why this would be? I mostly used marijuana, psychedelics and opiates with benzos before that, but I haven't used benzos in over a decade.

All the multi vitamins and minerals and supplements will help with recovery but if the meth use is continued, i feel you will still be taking one step forward and two steps back. Not to be a negative nancy but something needs to give. Cut down on the meth use or cut it out completely if possible. Otherwise all i can advice or give any input on is just to replenish electrolytes as much as possible and the supplements as suggested

you are right, but he can use them just just for 2 weeks. adding beta antagonist will help with cardiovascular problems.
2 weeks of aas isn't gonna do shit. Waste of time and money. Shutdown hpta for no reason at all

So should I take a multi vitamin twice a day then since meth cancels everything out with how shitty it is. And should I add in extra calcium magnesium and zinc? Would it matter if I take anything for bones or am I at risk with fucking up my bones regardless?

Drop the meth, clear and simple.. Adding extra calcium (plus D3) can bring other problems without adequate vitamin K2 to facilitate transition from bloodstream into tissue (bone)..

Also supplements use to be almost not bioavailable. Just do some bone broth. Cook it super low for hours. That´s probably one of the best sources of minerals that your body does indeed use

Electrolytes are also very important for meth users...lack of electrolytes was a major contributer to my life threatening seizure.
I bet. Ramping metabolic rate up along with activity levels always made me sweat and piss more. More water leaving the body=electrolyte loss. To compensate, use lite salt on food which is roughly a 50/50 mix of sodium and potassium.