Mental Health my mum has nothing to do with me

Hezman94

Bluelighter
ive seen my mum not eventen times in ten years
she left this timein 2009 COS OF FACEBOOK , and cos shes a whore.
i had to witness mydad go thrua year of drink and depression
and i think i was suffering the same, i was doing amazing in my gcses i still did well stoned off my head and skived most of time.
she fucked my life up i cud of fixed it but chose to go downhill also depressed cos of suffering from cyclothymia and personality disorder.
my sisters r perfect in university whilstmybrotherin spain with a family.

whilst im sat getting disability addicted to medication and opiates and cannabis in a council flat

i try contact her she wont write back all i get is fifty pound posted to me on christmas.

That's tough to have an absent mom..

She clearly thinks about you on Christmas and loves you enough to want to make you happy in some way shape or form.

My sister is also doing really well compared to me. But our families just want the best for us, it doesn't always seem that way but it's true.

With that said, do you think your doctor is helping you? Or may you need a new one?

Be good to yourself man <3

and i think i was suffering the same, i was doing amazing in my gcses i still did well stoned off my head and skived most of time.
she fucked my life up i cud of fixed it but chose to go downhill also depressed cos of suffering from cyclothymia and personality disorder.

whilst im sat getting disability addicted to medication and opiates and cannabis in a council flat

i try contact her she wont write back all i get is fifty pound posted to me on christmas.
Tough situation. Best thing to do is remember at the end of the day she is your mom and just try to be as positive and have the best outlook you can on it no matter how crappy the situation is.

Dude, you don't have a mom anymore, you have a person that gave you half of your chromosomes, carried you for 9 months, and was a parent until 10 years ago.
Moms don't do what yours did, not if they feel you are their son.
If she was forced to physically move for any reason, if she cared about you, she would've been in touch.
Stop directing emotions at her, positive or negatives, try to accept that she's not there.
If you need a parent, you can try your dad.
What he can't help you with, you gonna have to rely on yourself only for doing it.
You seem to have identified a few important things about your life that you disapprove.
You also said you chose it, is it because you are giving yourself what you think you deserve?
Did the way your mom left hurt your self esteem?
I know it's tough to apply at first, but self esteem cannot come from the outside, it can only come from inside, it's what you think of yourself.

You gonna have to let her go, as if you love her you probably are justifying her leaving instead of holding her responsible for the fact, if you hate her for it is because she failed your expectations, you might still be hanging on to some hope that she gonna come back.
You should accept that she's gone, and forget her, instead of letting how you feel slowly poison you.
Don't resent her, or antagonise her, you don't need those feelings.
You gonna have to be busy reinforcing the thought that you owe it to yourself to live your life.
You could see it this way, if you were a good parent for yourself, what would you suggest you would do first?

Dude, you don't have a mom anymore, you have a person that gave you half of your chromosomes, carried you for 9 months, and was a parent until 10 years ago.
If she was forced to physically move for any reason, if she cared about you, she would've been in touch.
Stop directing emotions at her, positive or negatives, try to accept that she's not there.
What he can't help you with, you gonna have to rely on yourself only for doing it.
You seem to have identified a few important things about your life that you disapprove.
You also said you chose it, is it because you are giving yourself what you think you deserve?
I know it's tough to apply at first, but self esteem cannot come from the outside, it can only come from inside, it's what you think of yourself.

You gonna have to let her go, as if you love her you probably are justifying her leaving instead of holding her responsible for the fact, if you hate her for it is because she failed your expectations, you might still be hanging on to some hope that she gonna come back.
You should accept that she's gone, and forget her, instead of letting how you feel slowly poison you.
You gonna have to be busy reinforcing the thought that you owe it to yourself to live your life.
You could see it this way, if you were a good parent for yourself, what would you suggest you would do first?
Utter nonsense.

My situation is similar, my mother is similar, so that I believe what Phobos said is the best to be done

It is not you, it is her

You don't need to go to her, she needs to go to you, it is her obligation. a son must not beg mother's love