My Morning Jacket? Any fans here?

supersonic89

Bluelighter
Hi fellas.

Are there any fan of the band My Morning Jacket here??. I love this band. Specially it's live records. I think it's one of the best bands with that classic rock sound right now.
I think they are very popular in North America but only there. Live they sounds even better (Such a shame they have never toured in Argentina or Chile). Fuck. I don't think nobody hears them here. :mad:

What do you think of them? Any band with a similar sound? (I also love Wilco and Drive-By Trucker).

Last edited:
this is one band that always flew by me but somehow by the name thought they were akin to new found glory or taking back sunday by the name of it.
Where should I start, album wise?

this is one band that always flew by me but somehow by the name thought they were akin to new found glory or taking back sunday by the name of it.
Where should I start, album wise?

I think Z from 2005 is its most popular album and a good one to start with. It could also be It Still Moves but I recommend the remastered version of last year, it sounds so good. The original release never really liked its production. Great songs but it needed a better production.

First albums good too "i will be there when you die" tennessee fire

I don't like them quite as much as I once did, but these songs are my favorites:

Similar bands, I would maybe say Spoon, Dr. Dog, Doves, Band of Horses.

They remind me of my early 20s. I’m 35... 🎲 at that time I liked them more than I do now. I can dig it, though fosho. And live (in general) is most often pretty damn enjoyable . On or off drugs.