• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My Low Blood Pressure and Ecstacy safely

MotherofChance

Greenlighter
Hi, I recently found out I have developed slight low blood pressure, recent reading of 98 over 62, not horrible but I get slight head rush symptoms upon standing from sitting and had a couple of fainting spells in December, which we believe to be from my having just smoked marijuana before the episodes, lowering my blood pressure a little more. Tried to smoke a couple times since and got the familiar pixels before putting my head between my knees so i wouldn't faint. Also believe these symptoms and the blood pressure issues stem from a ridiculous vegan diet and loss of iron and b12 (besides the point): I've Got an event coming up and I would like to roll but wanted to see if any one had any info on whether this would be okay with the symptoms I've been having and the low blood pressure or if I should cool it for now. Haven't rolled since October. Healthy otherwise. Do take pain meds daily for torn meniscus and other injuries (methadone-usually cool it with this a day or two before rolling). Any advice would be greatly appreciated, found a lot about having low blood pressure after rolling and during the comedown, and understand the roll would increase my blood pressure, but could it lower it even more afterward? Is there anything I can do to prepare my body for a good time without the worry? Xoxo in advance.

Last edited:
Salt is recommended for people with low blood pressure by medical professionals, but yes in my experience sometimes I would get low blood pressure after my rolls to the point where I just had to lay down or else I'd get headaches and almost faint. Eat a hearty meal beforehand and dump on the salt. Multivitamins are always a good idea.

Cotcha, awesome advice thank you! Fainting is not fun but I believe I have that under control! From my research vitamins and eating sound like the perfect solution, I have gotten off the vegan diet and been eating in a more Ayurvedic way, grounding foods and sodium rich food as well! I'll make sure to treat myself to some salty stuff before I roll! Thanks again!