❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My Life With A Mysogynist Jerk

Carrie105

Greenlighter
To: The Mysogynist I've Put Too Much Time Into
From: The Woman Who Finally Realized She Is A Good Person

I am done making excuses for you. I have been so blind to your faults. You are selfish, insensitive and have the most pathetic reasoning in the world. I was always the naive supportive girlfriend/friend giving you my attention and making you feel better for your sorry ass self. I gave you everything I had within my power which I thought you needed and thinking hopefully it would be enough. I stroked your ego, boosted your confidence even when you were totally wrong (which was most of the time).I was so stupid, U can't imagine. I have been so nice thru all your crap when in truth you are nothing but a passive-aggressive jerk who thinks he's God. Go ahead. Be deluded with these excuses of yours. I hope they make you feel better. Continue trash talking me behind my back and blaming me. I know one day you'll realize that you made big mistakes in your life ( like your dad does now and although you put him down, YOU are just like him). I guess your mom was right all along about you.I know I will probably be the only person who believed in you. When that time comes I will be no longer there. I will be with a man who adores and wont ever give up on me.

So many times I've been bitter about myself and wondered what I was doing with my life and why. You have hurt me so many times in ways that I can't describe. I have every reason to despise you and be angry. I give you this though, you have taught me that I can't define myself by who "YOU ARE", but instead by who "I AM" and what I DO. So thank you for every lie you have told me, thank you for every lie you have told everyone (which is people who you call friends but you degrade also AND yet treat you good). Thank you for pretending to be something you aren't. Thank you for pushing my buttons, driving me crazy, and making me feel worthless, ugly, stupid, and old! (Though you really need to look at yourself). Thank you for being a jerk and a fake. Cuz' finally"that little voice in my head" is starting to tell me 'I Can' again and not that I 'Can't'.....thanks to you.

Can I ask though...Where is your soul? Why are you half dead? What the hell is the matter with you? You are a third-rate pushing fifty with no goals in life but spending money on yourself and yourself alone, smoking dope, hanging out in YOUR chair in YOUR living room, while putting down every Tom, Dick, and Harry that does or does not cross your path. Look at yourself. Bullet dodged.

Ya' know how many nights it's been difficult to get to sleep cuz I kept thinking of what was wrong with 'me' - yes 'me'! and it was hurtful. And then when I managed to sleep I couldn't bear getting up from my bed because I didn't want to feel that hurt again. Who am I to you? Merely someone you wanted to have here because you need housekeeping, laundry, meals, and occasional company while you're were high eighty percent of the day? Perhaps I haven't been able to accept the fact that you wouldn't change/come around and innovate your uncaring, using, unloving ways. - Woe is me. Many times I asked Jesus why he put me in a situation like this and why I still kept trying. You were the jerk and I was the fool.

I just want you to know also I'm deliriously happy were thru. It's really shitty what you do and have done. Grow the fuck up! But then again I have more thanks for your chicken ass shit. -see below

Thank fucking god that my 16 mos. (actuallyt 5 yr.) sex drought with you is OVER. I've come to 4 possible explanations for your lack of sex drive.
a) You are OLD and therefore do not have the requisite testosterone to make you want sex. b) You are GAY. If this is true, just accept it and come out of your admittedly nice fucking closet already. There is nothing worse than an OLD, REPRESSED, HOMO. c) You are totally a passive aggressive-narcisstic. (Look it up) d) It's the overabundance of pot....

In any case I'm happy that you are no longer Sexually Disappointing Me. Oh, and just so you know, I don't have a problem with anyone else.

And about you being so into yourself, call it perfect, vain, and superior to this world. Let me ask you... WHY? You do have your height going for you, yes, I have to admit - other than that you are at best - just ok. I'm grateful I no longer have to reassure you that you are so great and always right anymore. Tired of ass-kissing.

In despite of all this, I know you wont have a problem finding another live-in. There are a lot of dope heads like you in this area who will do anything for anything..

All-in-All

Don't worry darling. My anger won't last long. I know your life is already your punishment. A 47 yr. old man of mediocre accomplishment who's incapable of true intimacy. Who casually lies, who hardly has the love of his own family, who has few friends and no community to speak of, who's been living in a musty, pot infested home for most of his life with no goals, who is insecure, tortured, and has no moral fiber, and dissatisfied with his career, people, the world, and everything in it. And then a woman comes along, tries to love him and he repays her with lies, hurt, back stabbing and "nothing" absolutely "nothing" but a room to stay in alone. An aging, sad devious man putting on a charade for strangers, lying to them and to himself.Your entire life is one big humiliation. This is who you are. So again, thank you for being a massive jerk and mysogynist, but I sure learned a lot.

Over time I learned that you hate yourself and your criticism of me was a reflection of your seething contempt for yourself. Yeah, I know you had a messed up childhood for that I was doing everything wrong and it was my fault.

**Lesson Learned**