• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Business MY LIFE, NEED MONEY ADVICE

TheOriginalChair

Bluelighter
Hello there to whom ever i get in this thread thanks in advance for just clicking on my thread, much love-
Ok so here's my situation, i get $350 weekly and its going to last me 12-13more weeks,
I'm a Heavy Smoker and minimun i need two xanax's a day, but i got an Lorazepam script for emergencies if
i get a panic attack. i suffer random panic attacks since i abused a lot of drugs 10 years ago, did a lot of bad money decisions,
im trying to do a buisnes plan so i can save up as much as i can to suprise my parents with $3,800 that my dad needs for a
treatment he needs for his Cluster headaches, it breaks my heart man, but anyways, ive been taking out 100 dollars as soon i get em
and hold em in shoe box, got 200 right now, so im going to be honest, i can control and tone down my opioid addiction and use 20 twice a week, and i get free suboxone
so i can also hold the habit without thaaaaat much toourture, but still ill hurt a lil
i smoke atleast 4 blunts a day, with atleast a gram, but i can cut that down to 3 blunts a day, i was thinking about to buy an ounce so i dont buy
3 bags of 8 dollars plus the blunt wrap, i think i might buy a half n O for 100 so i can save up the gas and running around and since i was a
polydrug addict i might fuck it up if im exposed to the streets, so i buy my shit and get back to my home, SO if your guys were in my position,
what money strategie would you use if you get 300 on the side weekly for me, not for rent nor bills. "TAX FRREEE"

I really appreciate the advice in advance guys i really love bluelight, been here since 2010 but made this account to get the moest out of it.

MUCH LOVE- APPRECIATE IT-
RESPOSINBLE CHAIR-"sit down, be responsible and get f*cked in a controlled environment "

I'd stop smoking weed until I could get more money. It doesn't cause withdrawals so you CAN stop whenever, you just don't want to. At the very least I'd smoke bowls instead of blunts, blunts are massively wasteful, half of it just smokes into the air. You can't just stop the xanax because you'll withdraw and possibly have seizures. You need food to survive so you can't stop that. The low hanging fruit is the weed. Certainly you can cut back to less than 3 blunts a day?

You gotta prioritize. That's really admirable that you're saving to give your dad a treatment for cluster headaches, that's amazing. You just gotta think, what's more important? Your dad's health and happiness, or 3 blunts a day?

Seriously, quit smoking blunts though, if you have to smoke every day, switch to bowls or something else where you're actually consuming all of the weed. Blunts are like burning money, so much of it just burns up without it going into your lungs.

Have you or your dad ever considered using psychedelics for the cluster headaches? many people report a miraculous effect against cluster headaches from very low doses of mushrooms. Like even too little to actually trip or even feel it much. Even like a half gram of mushrooms, enough to just feel slightly high, completely prevents cluster headaches for many people and can keep them away for weeks at a time. I've read of many accounts of peoples' lives totally changing because of it. Look it up, it's definitely worth a try.

The great Xorkoth!
hello a there brah brah, so, Buy a Bowl, 1 blunt a day also for my health, been meanin to get clonazolam, ive done my researche and phenibut too, for sleep, my anxiety and quit XANAX its been imposible for me man and im in US TERRITORY (NOT ASKING FOR SOURCES) if i cant say where i live, let me know havent seen that in the rules... so PuertoRico, cant understand why so many sites con the clearnet and i cant get it.

AAAAAND WHAT ARE YOU PSYCHIC ? i already ordered spores! i got my whole setup, because he said yes to it the second time i asked him... cause i did the errror of asking him when hes ok, but when he has cluster headaches he says yes to everything hahahaha (I LAUGH TO NOT CRY DONT JUDGE LOL

So yeah im waiting on those mate....
Thanks for reminding me the key word Xorth.. My Priorities got messed up hard and im resetting, thats why im gonna grow shroomies..been on shormery for years too..

SO THIS IS WHAT IMMA DO!

Buy myself a bowl for le flowers,
get clonazolam or phenibut, probably... somehow, law of attraction lol, so i can slow down on the bars and quit since, i got lorazepam scripts 2 A day doesn't cost me anything at all, but ill be sober.
Going to use opiates once a week, every Thursday, when i get the 300's, that way i can prove myself i can control myself.
Also a friend told me i can uber with him so he's not bored and we split the winnins 50/50 but he's annoying as F********CK.. but i need the money, so im doing it 3 times a week...

What else would you do *TO ALL READERS* or fix or tweak my small list here?

Last edited:
I don't recommend clonazolam, it's a shit benzo, jacks your tolerance up so fast and produces physical dependence quickly. It lasts for ages, and makes you think you're not feeling it, next thing you know it's 2 days later and you don't remember anything (delusions of sobriety, they call it). Doesn't feel satisfying. Some people do love it but for me it was shit and the one and only time I ever got withdrawals from benzos, it was after using clonazolam for a few days when I ran out of etizolam, when I was withdrawing from opiates. Most people I have read about getting into clonazolam end up in way too deep with it and having a horrific high dose benzo addiction. You'll be able to get off xanax for sure, but you'll wish you had stuck with xanax, trust me.

But RC bezos are SO MUCH cheaper than street xanax, so trying to switch is a good move for your pocket book. Etizolam is ideal, but hard to find these days. I would recommend bromazolam over clonazolam, it's one molecule away from alprazolam (xanax), it just replaces a chlorine with a bromine atom, and it has very similar potency and effects. But dirt cheap.

Phenibut is great, it won't substitute for benzos though, you'll still withdraw from xanax if you are dependent. But it is a very good drug for anxiety and it's cheap and easy to get. It is addictive but much easier to get off of than benzos. It can take some practice to dose right, as it takes like 5 hours to come on (for real), VERY slow come on, but then lasts for 24 hours or more.

Growing mushrooms is fun, and pretty easy too, the only hard part is making sure you're very careful to be clean and sterile at the beginning. I wish you the best luck with your dad, I truly hope the mushrooms are a miracle cure for him. I've heard that cluister headaches are an absolute nightmare and one of the worst things a person can experience.

And yes I'm psychic. %)

Hello there to whom ever i get in this thread thanks in advance for just clicking on my thread, much love-
Ok so here's my situation, i get $350 weekly and its going to last me 12-13more weeks,
I'm a Heavy Smoker and minimun i need two xanax's a day, but i got an Lorazepam script for emergencies if
i get a panic attack. i suffer random panic attacks since i abused a lot of drugs 10 years ago, did a lot of bad money decisions,
im trying to do a buisnes plan so i can save up as much as i can to suprise my parents with $3,800 that my dad needs for a
treatment he needs for his Cluster headaches, it breaks my heart man, but anyways, ive been taking out 100 dollars as soon i get em
and hold em in shoe box, got 200 right now, so im going to be honest, i can control and tone down my opioid addiction and use 20 twice a week, and i get free suboxone
so i can also hold the habit without thaaaaat much toourture, but still ill hurt a lil
i smoke atleast 4 blunts a day, with atleast a gram, but i can cut that down to 3 blunts a day, i was thinking about to buy an ounce so i dont buy
3 bags of 8 dollars plus the blunt wrap, i think i might buy a half n O for 100 so i can save up the gas and running around and since i was a
polydrug addict i might fuck it up if im exposed to the streets, so i buy my shit and get back to my home, SO if your guys were in my position,
what money strategie would you use if you get 300 on the side weekly for me, not for rent nor bills. "TAX FRREEE"

I really appreciate the advice in advance guys i really love bluelight, been here since 2010 but made this account to get the moest out of it.

MUCH LOVE- APPRECIATE IT-
RESPOSINBLE CHAIR-"sit down, be responsible and get f*cked in a controlled environment "
Hello.

First of all, you are a superstar. You want to help other person. That is getting rare these days, almost extinct...

Secondly, i agree with everything Xorkoth said.

Third part is my tiny advice: Is it possible, there where you are, to make an agreement with a bank, that you will deposit money every now and then, and you are unable to withdraw the money, before a certain amount of money has been reached, and you can set that amount to whatever you want / need it to be?

You mention polydrug addiction, you mentioned being exposed to the streets sometimes. This would eliminate the possibility for you to fuck up everything, even if you wanted to.

Best of luck. You seem sincere, i believe you can do this.

dopamine 3 antagonist like halopiridol will inhibit your spending behaviors and drug seeking behaviors but will cause fear from risk taking station and risk avoidant
will cause me fear from risk taking? i dont understand very well... isnt this an antipsych med?

Hello.

First of all, you are a superstar. You want to help other person. That is getting rare these days, almost extinct...

Secondly, i agree with everything Xorkoth said.

Third part is my tiny advice: Is it possible, there where you are, to make an agreement with a bank, that you will deposit money every now and then, and you are unable to withdraw the money, before a certain amount of money has been reached, and you can set that amount to whatever you want / need it to be?

You mention polydrug addiction, you mentioned being exposed to the streets sometimes. This would eliminate the possibility for you to fuck up everything, even if you wanted to.

Best of luck. You seem sincere, i believe you can do this.
Im using my syster as "the bank" since i can get the money in case of any MAYOR emergencies like flat tire or any economic problem i may face, i dont have to wait on the bank nor give em a statement if its a savings acc

bromazolam over clonazolam, it's one molecule away from alprazolam (xanax), it just replaces a chlorine with a bromine atom, and it has very similar potency and effects. But dirt cheap.
Bro, its so bro-ish of you help me out, everything you said made perfect sense, imma check out bromazolam, is it hard to get like eti? its been hell and gotten scammed 4 times already...
Legal status

so happy its legal still......

Bromazolam seems much more readily available at this time than etizolam. If you can get clonazolam you should be able to get bromazolam, a lot of the places I've seen have both.

you are a superstar. You want to help other person. That is getting rare these days, almost extinct...
I Really appreciate you saying that, im the type whom grew up in the 90's still open and hold door for people, open the car door or even hell help with groceries to the car for old ladies *yesterday only lol trynna flex :p *, My profession is helping people out, i'm starting a prosthetic company in a location where there is None, the most satisfying feeling in the world is helping and old lady who hasnt walked in 4 years, putting on her prosthetic and walking with her to her garden while she cries of happines... be grateful of your limbs, seen so many post of people injecting shit that they shouldnt then loosing limbs... so sad, but here comes CHAIR with ya new leg lol

*cue spongebob's backround scream "my leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg!"

thaaaat is craaaazy, i will speak of it with my Dr to see what he thinks, i'm preety keen on not using antipsych's cause ive had my experiences with serquoel, during the day it made me brain dead, forgot words, slurred speach, fackin 200mg, for sleep it was amazing but i started sleep walking and falling off my bed lol,
yes will cause fear from risk taking station so you will risk avoid which will make you stop drugs because the fear from dependence and high addiction and stop spending money a lot because fear from ending without any and yes its antipsychotic but selectively have this effect in 6mg+ if you will take it start in lower dose and doctors always want to put ppl in this stuff so its super easy to get

I have to cut way back on Mary Jane use I know I am not done most likely I feel like I am being immature not trying to moderate it better like I have cash to burn through

I have to cut way back on Mary Jane use I know I am not done most likely I feel like I am being immature not trying to moderate it better like I have cash to burn through
yeah i realized 4gs a day to 5 is stupid if im not selling... so im stickin to a g..maybe 2 a day... cut back on everything so im right now
my new recipe is, Suboxone how its scripted.. Maybe a Xan every one or two days.. and 2 blunts a day.... i made sober calculations and set shit straight..... when i wrote this i was higher than a MF having wasted all my money on fent and also pissed.