• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My LAST (literally, no fuckin more ! ) MXE Experience !

proxopata

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

wanna share my last, ultimate MXE experience. I had had some horrifying expierences before on this substance, but not even dying and reviving (happened twice to me while tripping ) comes close to what happened 3 days ago.

Was Sunday Evening, I decided to have a 'night trip' in bed like many times before, gf was already asleep, lying beside me when I ingested capsule with about 80-90mgs of MXE. After 15 minutes I decided do put on some music and turn on my bluetooth headset. When u do it , a little LED light goes off to indicate ready mode, but this time the light was fucking blinding, so bright I couldn't stare at it , and closing eyes didnt help either. That's when things started going from bad to worse, I started screaming and the next moments were very blurry, but I remember the high getting stronger and stronger, so strong that at one point I realized I overdosed and I thought It was the end of me (like my two previous 'death' experiences). But this time it was much worse... after a while a terrible thing happened. I felt a strong shockwave as if 10000 bombs hit the world at the same time, the whole room started shaking and my thought was " HOLY FUCK THE END OF THE WORLD HAS STARTED" and I was 100% sure , this was what was actually happening, and I was COMPLETELY UNWARE I was high. Like really, I thought I was 100% sober but some cataclysm of cosmic proportion / God's will / Judgement Day Happened and that's why all the gravity laws , electricity and everything ceased to exist. All the time I was screaming (that's what my gf told me coz I don't remember it that much), but the worst thing is that I know that her and my mother with whom we live were there too (in the end of the world) and I knew we were all gonna die, and at the time I was sure they were experiencing it too. I felt we were at the end of the world together and it was so scary that I was screaming and cursing like " OOOOH FUUUUUUUCK , HOLY FUCK etc. all the time.) Then things must have become so terrifying that I blacked out, and next thing I knew was me sitting on bed, near my puke and paramedics giving me a shot of some tranquilizer (my gf and mom had to call them coz I was totally out of control, very strong, raging and potentially dangerous to myself and the surroundings.

DAMN MAN! That was intense, later things were back to normal and resembled a standard 50mgs high, they took me to ER gave a drip, I spend a couple hours there and went back home, safe and sound. The interesting thing is that until yesterday I didn't remember what actually happened.

It hit me when I searched on the net for some similar topics , and one guy wrote that on MXE he had a trip that the world ceased to exist. The moment I read the sentence , I remembered what happend to myself.

I decided it was my last trip on MXE. I have seen enough - death, revival, other dimensions, now this shit - I'm done !

Just for the less-informed i'd like to add that 90mg is not a small dose. And tripping that hard with other people present who are unaware you ingested a psychedelic.. not standard harm reduction.

That being said, sounds like a hefty experience but nothing extraordinary. You took too much and lived to tell !

Brings back memories from when i used to do that shit every weekend, a double edged blade indeed.
It has had a profound effect on my psyche but i had to learn the hard way that dissios are some serious shit.
Nowadays i only use K for my dissio needs, feels cleaner and more managable to work with, still it demands dicipline to control its addictive nature.