L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My husband wants to watch me with a lesbian

NocturneWolf

Greenlighter
Hey all! I'm new here, so please be gentle.

Recently my husband and I were talking about doing "Molly" again. The subject of hanging out with another couple came up. He expressed that he isn't comfortable with it, mainly because he wouldn't trust the other male. Then it came up about how he really would like to watch me with a woman. I expressed to him that I don't want to have a threesome. He told me he doesn't either. He said he really just wants to see me "dominate, and play" with a lesbian woman. I'm not objecting to it, I love women's bodies, and enjoy playing with other women. I just haven't done so since before he and I met. Also, I'm concerned there maybe some jealousy issues that may come up. Also, how does one even go about finding a safe, and cool partner to "play" with? Also if there are any lesbians that have any input, I'd love to hear from you as well. Thanks

Hm, I don't feel like there would be any jealously issues, unless you don't want him to check out the other female? I think he'd be turn out, yes, but mores by watching you. I think it sounds kind of exciting? Especially since he knows that you do like women and you'd be turned on of course..

Thank you for your input. It's much appreciated. As far as jealousy goes, it's more me worrying that he thinks it's okay, until it's happening. If that makes any sense. We aren't exactly the "sharing" type couple. We prefer to be with only each other. Which is why his confession shocked me. I'm interested in it, just nervous. I don't want anything to go awry because of it.

I think that's a normal concern, one that you should definitely let him know about. But yeah, that's usually how fantasies go, they are usually very much OUT there. :p Like the in control person usually, fantasizes about being completely submissive. Stuff like that.